Dial® Hibiscus Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Peggy L.

BY DIAL

Description:

Refresh and clean with Dial Hibiscus Water Body Wash. Help skin feel healthy with this body wash specially formulated for freshness lasting up to 12 hours. From its floral scent to its feather-light moisturizers, this invigorating wash leaves your skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated. Clean-rinsing formula leaves skin feeling healthy and soft. Fight odor-causing bacteria with all-day freshness. Includes three 21 fluid ounce bottles for a total of 63 fluid ounces of body wash.

Gintare T.
Atlanta, GA
We finally finished the hole bottle of Dial Hibiscus Water hydrating body wash. It’s great, definitely moisturize your skin, has very fresh scent, perfect for the summer, i got it on sale at my local Walgreens.
Alma 🙄.
Lynwood , CA
I can't say much about this body wash because I just started using it. But so far what I have noticed is that the scent is very bright and smells right when you open the bottle.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I love this body wash! It leaves my skin so soft and it smells fantastic! I definitely recommend this product
Marin C.
Works well and smells amazing. This product is super cheap and moisturizes the skin while showering. For the price you can’t go wrong with purchasing this. It is a nice summer scent that lasts on the skin
Peggy L.
Rimouski , QC
Il sent vraiment très bon. J’ai la peau très sensible et sèche et je n’ai aucune réaction allergique. Facile à ouvrir même avec les mains humide sous la douche.
Brooke L.
Mississauga, ON
Smells amazing and helps moisturizing my dry arms, I use it on a loofa to exfoliate and get rid of my dry flaky skin ( I have mild eczema that flakes a lot)

back