Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Helen J.
Portland
Got this a while back, the packaging is very cute and it smells like normal hand sanitizer. The only thing is that its a little more expensive than other hand sanitizers but overall the price is pretty affordable. The amount you get is ok and its great to bring on the go.
Charlotte B.
Bridgeton, NJ
Really like the smell which makes it much more enjoyable with small children to be willing to use.
Megan S.
Bought this for my daughter
She loves to keep it in her purse
I have to tell her to not use it so often
Keila K.
Mililani, HI
This made my hands feel so refreshed and clean. I love that the packaging is very cute too.
Niquii L.
Greenbelt, MD
Daughter loves it because its cute so she gets excited to clean her tiny hands lol. Honestly I I tend to use it too because its cute and appeals to my girly side.
Jennifer P.
Newburgh, NY
It's cute and little. It's a great size for your purse or to keep in your desk. Kills bacteria and it's great for cleaning a cart at the store.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
My nieces love this. It makes it easier for them to use instead of rushing to wash their hands so often. Kids get dirty super fast and this saves many trips to the bathroom and it fights germs. That's a Win!
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this little bottle! It's so convenient and cute!! It does it's trick leaving your hands feeling cleaner when you don't have access to a soap and water. I carry this with me everywhere I go.
Raquel O.
I love this hand sanitizer! Smells terrific, never sticky and looks so cute because of hello kitty! 🐱
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
My daughters were so excited when I brought these home for them for their backpacks. They seem to work well and my girls truly loved them. They are a great size for backpacks to use during school. I however have not been able to find them again since the first purchase so we have to just refill it with more sanitizer since I can no longer find the hello kitty ones.
Selena G.