Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Courtney m.
Jackson, OH
Honestly I love this i have two children and my son is one almost two and my daughter is there months old she was a preemie and she had a low birth weight and I will not just let anyone not even my self just straight grab and hold my children they need to wash their hands and put hand sanitizer on what can I say I'm a control freak but come on have you ever took care of a sick baby up all night and it makes you feel horrible who wants their baby's to feel or go through anything that's not great I love this stuff I stick it in my door bag my pump bag so I don't tough my parts dirty handed better safe than sorry I would like it to be a spray though then it would be much more convenient
Donna G.
Dover, NH
I always have and keep Dial hand sanitizer in my purse, at my kitchen sink, and, at all three of my bathroom sinks in my home. I also keep small bottles of them in my vehicles, because you just never know when you may need to clean off your hands real quick! I have three daughters and five grand daughters, so I like to pick up the Dial Hello Kitty hand sanitizers for them. The girls like the cuteness on the bottles and it encourages them to use the stuff! It's a win-win! Thank you for making such a great-beneficial product, that we all can love and enjoy!
Mr.Retail ..
So i have see the joy hello kitty brings to my neice everyday so i used her sanitizer.Its the only ways to get her to clean her hands so now i find myself using it. Its actually really great for cleanin ur hands after going to the supermarket or after standing in line to buy lunch and not being able to go to the bathroom to wash my hands. I keep on in the car so no matter what i have the option of clean hands. # nogermzone
Brooke K.
Booneville, MS
I love the hello kitty hand sanitizer and if you have a little girl you will too!! Usually my LO complains that any hand sanitizer smells yuck and refuses to use it. Which is a problem because, well, kids are gross sometimes. But with this product there's a fun character she knows on there and it's not as smelly as others so she doesn't mind using it. The size is just right to carry on all of our adventures too!!
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
I will admit I bought this solely on the packaging. It was on sale, and it was so cute that I couldn't say no. It's a good hand sanitizer, and I think it smells pretty good, too. The one downside is the size. I bought the smallest bottle my store had, and it was still a little awkward for a makeup bag. I guess I'm just used to the ones that I can put on their own little keychain and have hanging off my bag.
Lilly C.
Keeps the germs away and super cute bottle. I bought this because I always carry a tube of hand sanitizer with me incase I need it. It's very easy to use, just open and squirt into your hand. I am overall satisfied with this product and would recommend especially for little girls in school that are around germs all day. Hello Kitty on the front will make them want to use hand sanitizer all the time.
Kimberly L.
Goldsboro, NC
I purchased the Dial Hello Kitty Moisturizing hand sanitizer for my Grand daughter. I tried it first of course to make sure it would be ok for a 6 year old. She loves it and it made it a lot easier to get her to wash and sanitize her hands. It smells good and it's a great idea for kids. I would definitely recommend trying it for children your having a hard time getting to use hand sanitizer.
Nesstia G.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughters love keeping clean with the dial Hello Kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer. Its great for on the go. I keep one in the car and one in my purse for when we are on the go and can't get to running water. Its perfect for play dates at the park or beach. Even in the car. Its not drying like most other hand sanitizers. Plus the girl just love anything Hello kitty.
Alison H.
Marshfield, MA
My family is always on the go and the Hello Kiitty handsanatizer in the 2fl oz bottle is perfect for accompanying us. It is just the right size to throw into our everyday bag and the fact that Hello Kitty is on it, is adorable, my daughter loves her. We use it all the time, after subway rides, before eating a snack, or even to wipe the handles of the grocery carts.
Kristie A.
Winston Salem, NC
I purchased Dial Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer to keep in my purse. The product goes on smoothly and doesn't make your skin tingle like so many other hand sanitizers. My daughter doesn't put up a fight to use this like she does with other products. Lightly scented so you don't smell like a hospital! I would highly recommend this product!
Selena G.