Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Bridgeport, CT
This product does the job of making my hands germ free while smelling good at the same time. it works just as well as any Hand Sanitizer. it met my expectations. I use it ALL the time since its in my Bathroom. I would definitely buy again.
April W.
April W.
Aubrey, TX
Every school year I have packed the Dial Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer in my kids back pack's and they love it! You can never be to save when it comes to germs at school! It never drys their skin out and they love the smell! A must have!!!
Shandi S.
Shandi S.
I purchased this for my daughter to carry in her bag for school. She loves Hello Kitty and thinks it smells great. I bought a larger bottle to use at home and can say that it definitely does the job. It smells great and is super cute!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX
Bought this for my daughter. Of course the hello kitty and pink immediately caught her attention and she had to have it. We bought it at Walmart and she can easily open it and use it herself. Smells sweet and a little goes a long way!
Lauryn R.
Lauryn R.
Morgan City, LA
This hand sanitizer is pretty much like the others but hello kitty. I bought mine from the local Walmart. It's very similar to the other Dial hand sanitizers. Yes it did meet my expectations and I would buy it again in a heartbeat
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Sun City, CA
I love this product! I originally had bought it for my Neice who was going back to school and it smelt so amazing I had to go out and buy some more for my self! Cute, convenient, and it smells great! What more could you ask for?
Panda V.
Panda V.
Bryson City, NC
This is an awesome product! I carry it in my purse for on-the-go adventures with my little ones. My daughter picked it out because she loves Hello Kitty. I love it cause it helps keep little hands germ free and it smells great.
Keli C.
Keli C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. It smells great and it's in a small bottle I can carry in my purse. Each of my children carry one to school and my husband keeps one in the car. They are great for any time of season especially flu season.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chico, CA
Huge fan and user of Dial soap. The hand sanitizer isn't any different. Having hello kitty on the label made it fun too. My hands felt soft and not dry as some hand sanitizers leave your hands feeling so dry, this one didn't.
This hand sanitizer is really good like any hand sanitizer that kills germs but this one leaves a good scent . It is adorable isn't expensive at all & very effective I mean it does KILL germs lol I would recommend to others.
Selena G.