Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Evan L.
One of my family members bought this soap a while back. I honestly hated the smell of this soap. And it made my hands feel slimy. I never would buy this soap again. compared to the soft soap brand hand soap I usually use this is horrible. I guess that explains the cheap price tag.
Sherrie H.
Townsend, DE
I brought this for my 7 year old daughter to keep in her backpack and i keep one in my pocket book and i like that it has a nice scent and it doesn't dry you hands out like some other hand Sanitizers
Deve' A.
High Point, NC
I was given this as a gift in a basket since I love all things hello kitty!! Loved the way it didn't leave my hands dry or sticky like some hand sanitizers do. Great light scent and even cuter bottle!!
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I'll be honest, I just bought this because it was pink. It's pretty strong smelling. It was not my favorite hand sanitizer. I just got off the public train and my hands were dirty so I stopped in a Rite Aid. Overall, it did it's job but I'm not sure I would purchase it again.
Breanne J.
This is a great size to keep in my purse. It is always a reasonable price. Cute packaging. Very similar to other hand sanitizers. I usually purchase at Walmart or Publix. I would recommend to others.
Kizzy w.
I get this for my granddaughter she said she loved too much to write something and she loves to play and so she love to just clean her hands like two or three times daily just to go wash your hands should use this soap just because she see it and they have Hello Kitty on it
chtristin v.
Dial moisturizing hand sanitizer is great it does its job. It sanitizes and leaves your hands nice and moist. I keep the dial hello kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer 2fl.oz.bottle in my purse at all times plus thge little bottles are cute so my children always wants to use it.
Katlyn C.
Manchester, KY
Like most items, i purchased this on amazon. I actually gave this to my little sister who loved it, she actually wanted to use it and keep the germs away, that means a lot to us with all the germs that small kids spread around. She loved the hello kitty and wanted much more.
Najay C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this hand sanitizer it cleans my hands to the best extent. I think that more people should use this hand Sanitizer. On my first time using it , it actually worked very well I was so surprised.
Talia N.
Richmond
Love the cute little Hello Kitty label. Smells sooooo good! Most hand sanitizers dont smell that great but this one does. It puts all of the others to shame. it's a must have in your life. I promise !!
Selena G.