Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
my niece love this she tacks it to school and she said this is a good fav to have
Shelbi P.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love dial antibacterial anything but I mostly love the hand sanitizer I have two small children who always have dirty hands so its important to have sanitizer around I usually purcace a bottle a week we use it that often and with two small children the designs are great
Erin G.
It was easy getting my daughter to sanitize her hands with this adorable hello kitty sanitizer.
She loves the smell and Ms. Kitty of coarse.
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land , TX
Honestly I'm a sucker for packaging, and of course I love Hello Kitty, but honestly this is just like any other hand sanitizer. Would I buy it again? Yes, but only because of the packaging.
Rose O.
Bluffdale, UT
My daughter loves this, she uses it overtime we go to the park, she doesn't like germs, she loves the smell, its gentle and not to strong
Vanessa W.
Phoenix
I like the option of not making my skin dry and the scent is really good. I use all the time at work an really recommend it
Alyssa I.
Who doesn't love Hello Kitty?? Also--Dial's hand sanitizer is very refreshing to use and never a bad smell after.
Lilly C.
Keeps the germs away and super cute bottle. I bought this because I always carry a tube of hand sanitizer with me incase I need it. It's very easy to use, just open and squirt into your hand. I am overall satisfied with this product and would recommend especially for little girls in school that are around germs all day. Hello Kitty on the front will make them want to use hand sanitizer all the time.
jasmyne w.
Belleville, IL
It smells very good. kids love it because its hello kitty . It's more appealing to the kids than other hand sanitizer . It's extremely affordable and inexpensive. It's simply, all you do is squeeze it and rub it on your hands. I extremely satisfied with this product.
Rachel B.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
My daughter loves to use this while we are on the go! Perfect size aND she loves that hello kitty is right on the front of it!
Selena G.