Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Clayton, NC
I love the way this hand sanitizer smells. It will leave your skin feeling clean and not sticky at all. I know I can always count on Dial hand sanitizer to clean my daughters hands when we cannot be near a sink. She loves the Hello Kitty the most.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Im a hello kitty lover so seeing her face plastered on this hand sanitizer I knew that I had to have it! There's nothing really special about this besides the character on the front to be completely honest. Works just like other hand sanitizers.
alissa t.
alissa t.
Mount Vernon, IN
This "Dial Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer" worked perfectly for my daughters class. Its very affordable to be honest. My faughter is in 1st grade this product made it easy for her classmates to use. I would definitely buy this again. Its super cute.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Miami
My Daughter loves this soap! Its very moisturizing and it doesn't hurt that her favorite character is on it. I bought it at my local supermarket. Having this soap makes it easier to get her hands clean from day to day messes. I would repurchase.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Chandler, AZ
My daughter is a typical child, she gets into everything. It isn't always easy to get her to stop and wash her hands but as soon as she sees Hello Kitty she pauses to use the sanitizer. It was so effective we got the matching foaming hand soap.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
My daughter loves this product, and the cute hello kitty symbol convinces her to keep her hands clea. The price is amazing and can be found almost anywhere! I bought mine at Kroger. Overall I am very satisfied and would buy this product again.
Heather I.
Heather I.
Love Dial soap in general! Really removes dirt and germs completely. Left my hands feeling fresh and clean! Love the hello kitty label design on the front. My baby cousin wanted to wash her hands more because of the fun picture! Great product!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Dial's Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hanna Sanitizer does its job of a quick hand sanitizing solution in a pinch. The only issue I have with the product is that with multiple usages your hands will and do get dried out. So keep a moisturizer handy.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Really great travel size to throw in your purse or diaper bag. Super inexpensive. I would recommend it for you kids, the fun packaging is great for kids who like hello kitty. It's very hard to find, but when I do I stock up for my 8 year old.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
I love their hand sanitizers they smell super good! I love how it has the hello kitty logo as well! Super cute! I use it all the time especially since I'm a new mom this sanitizer really comes in handy. I will totally buy it again I love it.
Selena G.