Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Amber C.
Amber C.
Raleigh, NC
I love my hello kitty hand sanitizer. It is in an adorable package, it is effective and doesn't have a too strong scent. It works just as well as other hand sanitizers. I got it from my sister as a gift, it is an awesome product that I will continue to buy.
sherri p.
sherri p.
Pine Bluff, AR
This will keep your children using this with the cute picture on front. It is small enough to fit in a carry on latch, and I love how many baticaerias it fights. I love the scent is not strong and it drys quickly without drying your little ones hands out.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
I bought this for my daughter because were on the go a lot and it comes very handy for when she gets her hands sticky. i carry this in the car and we use it daily. The design on the bottle is so cute and the product is great and i am completely satisfied.
Christine E.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA
I love hello kitty!! The bottle is adorable! It smelled very nice. I'd buy it again.

Katie M.
Katie M.
I'll admit it- I'm a sucker for anything Hello Kitty and I love to keep my hands super clean. This hand sanitizer has a strong alcohol smell that dissipates and leaves a a nice sweet scent behind. It's a good size for your office drawer or tote handbag.
samantha s.
samantha s.
Alpharetta, GA
One, I'm obsessed with hello kitty. Anything that has hello kitty on it, I buy it. Which got me to buy this product in the first place. I actually keep it in my big purse for on the go. You never know when you'll need hand sanitizer. Which is always lol
Rubi j.
Rubi j.
Las Vegas, NV
CUTE!!!! So cute, it gets my younger cousins to use it, they get so into it!! Helps keep clean, and with the design, it gets kids to get clean too!! It works good, and very easy to use, mess free, even kids could use it! I will totally buy this again!!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really like how cute this product is and how it looks. I actually got one from a friend. I like it because it's pink and I love pink. I've seen it around stores and it's not expensive I definitely would get it again and I would recommend it to anyone
Denise R.
Denise R.
El Paso
I love this product. Not only is it super cute, but very convenient to have in my purse in case of an emergency. It definitely did what it's marketed to do which is clean my hands! I purchased this product at Target, and overall very satisfied with it.
iyonna b.
iyonna b.
Centreville, VA
This hand sanitizer is the best. being the ocd human being that i am i use it very often and frequently almost 20 times a day. i bought this product at Walmart. it is very easy to use with a simple squeeze i would hundrend percent recommend to everyone
Selena G.