Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Panda V.
Bryson City, NC
This is an awesome product! I carry it in my purse for on-the-go adventures with my little ones. My daughter picked it out because she loves Hello Kitty. I love it cause it helps keep little hands germ free and it smells great.
Keli C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. It smells great and it's in a small bottle I can carry in my purse. Each of my children carry one to school and my husband keeps one in the car. They are great for any time of season especially flu season.
Ashlie H.
Winston Salem, NC
Keep this in my purse. Nothing wrong with having a little whimsy while maintaining bacteria fighting skills as well! I love hello kitty and this smells so good that I Never leave home without it. You can always trust dial.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
So cute, my kiddo loved the packaging and the scent. Would love to see more of this collab with Dial and Hello Kitty! We used it often! Such a cute little grab bottle for my purse and backpacks. I would def buy this again!
Kim O.
Westminster, CA
I have bought this one time and it was the best product I got. It smelled really good. It was better than I expected so I use it everyday. It was a little pricey but it was worth it. I would recommend anyone to get this
Olivia A.
Indianapolis, IN
This hand sanitizer is perfect for my go-go life. I bought it at Sam's Club, so it wasn't pricey, and smells wonderful. If I had a choice at my usual grocery store, it'd be this Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer.
Amber M.
Terre Haute, IN
I bought this for my niece and she loves it , it is a great product compared to others , I bought it at my local grocery store and it is very effective my niece wants to use it all the time . I love the fact she loves it
angella s.
I love the color and the cute cartoon option this gives you. you can keep your hands clean but still have the option of having it cute. still has the same great affect and I recommend all the girls out there to get it..
maya k.
I loved this little hand sanitizer! I was cute and practical to carry with me, and it's very cheap! It also has Hello Kitty on it so how can you say no? I was very satisfied with this purchase and will repurchase again!
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love buying Dial sanitizer for the kids to have in their book bags all year long. My daughter loves this Hello Kitty one and it smells great , it's also super affordable I usually pick it up for a couple of bucks.
Selena G.