Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Michelle P.
Clayton, NC
I love the way this hand sanitizer smells. It will leave your skin feeling clean and not sticky at all. I know I can always count on Dial hand sanitizer to clean my daughters hands when we cannot be near a sink. She loves the Hello Kitty the most.
Laura K.
Miami
My Daughter loves this soap! Its very moisturizing and it doesn't hurt that her favorite character is on it. I bought it at my local supermarket. Having this soap makes it easier to get her hands clean from day to day messes. I would repurchase.
Cherish D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is currently in my 11 year olds backpack. The 2 oz size makes it perfect for backpacks or purses! The scent is a bit strong at first, luckily it fades very quickly. The hand sanitizer is quickly absorbed by the skin without any of the sticky residue that some hand sanitizers can leave behind. And come on, who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
Natasha P.
I love their hand sanitizers they smell super good! I love how it has the hello kitty logo as well! Super cute! I use it all the time especially since I'm a new mom this sanitizer really comes in handy. I will totally buy it again I love it.
Alexandra V.
Really great travel size to throw in your purse or diaper bag. Super inexpensive. I would recommend it for you kids, the fun packaging is great for kids who like hello kitty. It's very hard to find, but when I do I stock up for my 8 year old.
Andrea L.
Lebanon, MO
This was purchased for my daughter to use and to keep in her backpack. This is an affordable hand sanitizer and is as effective as more expensive brands. My daughter used it daily while away from home. We would be happy to purchase this item again. It would be great if there was a holder to attach it to backpacks available.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX
Bought this for my daughter. Of course the hello kitty and pink immediately caught her attention and she had to have it. We bought it at Walmart and she can easily open it and use it herself. Smells sweet and a little goes a long way!
Evelina W.
Greensboro, NC
I love using this for my niece. It drys quick after using the potty and before eatting. Of course kids always keep their hands in there mouth and it's great that I have a quick drying Hand Sanitation system. It's also a plus that He'll Kitty is on the package so it makes "cleaning up" a bit more fun because, Kitty does it too.
Lauryn R.
Morgan City, LA
This hand sanitizer is pretty much like the others but hello kitty. I bought mine from the local Walmart. It's very similar to the other Dial hand sanitizers. Yes it did meet my expectations and I would buy it again in a heartbeat
Keli C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. It smells great and it's in a small bottle I can carry in my purse. Each of my children carry one to school and my husband keeps one in the car. They are great for any time of season especially flu season.
Selena G.