Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Tina P.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite hand sanitizer. I love the smell and it doesn't leave your hands feeling kinda sticky or like you have something on your hand. It evaporates and absorbs into your hands and leaves no residue. Overall this is the best sanitizer I have ever used
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Morehead, KY
This product makes my kids so excited to use! And that as a parent is the best thing to know that your kids want to use this. The smell is refreshing , it's not to strong like some of the other ones, had more of a fruity smell to it. I would highly recommend this
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter LOVES this product! The Hello Kitty Moisturizing hand sanitizer gives her great soft hands, compared to other similar products this one exceeds my exceptions by also including Hello Kitty! I am satisfied with this product and will purchase it again!
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Pilot Mountain, NC
My daughter is a avid lover of Hello Kitty. I purchased the hand sanitizer bottle for her. She loved her bottle. The hand sanitizer did not have the awful alcohol smell that most hand sanitzers do. Which in my book was the number one thing about the sanitizer.
Mo H.
Mo H.
Union, KY
This hand sanitizer is so cute! I love that it is pink in color and isn't too pricey. It encourages smaller children to use hand sanitizer more and I would suggest it for any mom on the go as its convenient size makes it easy to be clean whenever you need it.
Irania O.
Irania O.
Bell Gardens, CA
I love this hand sanitizer it smells like a normal hand sanitizer with a fruity hint, also its very convinient size makes it easy to carry around in my purse and take it everywhere i go. So i would recommend this hand sanitizer because it overall does its job
Holly T.
Holly T.
Hello Kitty Dial moisturizing hand sanitizer is great for the little ones. My kids just love to use it, it is affordable and fun to use. Not over priced like many other products. I use this daily and pack it with my kids at school . Very happy and satisfided
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Voluntown, CT
My daughter absolutely loves hello kitty. When she saw this, she just had to get it. Everytime I told her to go wash her hands, she would run to this. She was always so excited to use it. It's smell is pleasant. It isn't overpowering like some soaps can be.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Crossville, TN
I absolutely love hello kitty so when i saw the bottle i had to try it!!! I felt that it was very gentle on the skin yet still did its job very well. my expectations were met instantly. I purchesed the product at a local walmart. I would defintly re-use it!!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Raleigh, NC
I love my hello kitty hand sanitizer. It is in an adorable package, it is effective and doesn't have a too strong scent. It works just as well as other hand sanitizers. I got it from my sister as a gift, it is an awesome product that I will continue to buy.
Selena G.