Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Alexis G.
Delaware, OH
Great product! It's quick and easy to use. I keep it in my backpack to keep with me at all times. It smells good and doesn't dry out your hands. Exactly what I was looking for and the color always brings a smile to my face. Would recommend for any age gal.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
For the price and size of this hand sanitizer I'd call it a STEAL. It had the classic hand sanitizer smell, nothing fancy, and the cute bottle was a plus. I carry it in my purse so I use it frequently. I would recommend to anyone who wants more hand sanitizer that cost less.
Kelli S.
I keep this product in my babies' diaper bag. We use it everywhere we go! The kids love the character. I love us being protected from germs.
alissa t.
Mount Vernon, IN
This "Dial Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer" worked perfectly for my daughters class. Its very affordable to be honest. My faughter is in 1st grade this product made it easy for her classmates to use. I would definitely buy this again. Its super cute.
Lisa D.
Fort myers, FL
Have one in every room that has a sink in our house. Always smells good and love it's antibacterial
Ashley M.
Great for littles on the go! Always have a bottle in the kids' book bags, purses, & next to their car seats. The girls love the hello kitty sanitiser.
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells awesome and dries fast. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and looking clean. Very pretty packaging.
Chelsea C.
Recieved as a gift and LOVE IT! Probably apply way more than the recommended amount! My favorite sanitizer!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
my niece love this she tacks it to school and she said this is a good fav to have
Brittany H.
Littleton, NC
Its a good product byt it could like make the bottle a bit larger and make it so you can carry it around....but the good thing is that it get rid of bacteria
Selena G.