Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Eva C.
Eva C.
Knoxville, TN
OK, so I admit, this sanitizer had me at Hello Kitty! Plus, I like the dial hand sanitizers, Smells nice, keeps the stickies and the germs away, I do not have little ones, but it was a great price, perfect size for the purse and if you want an instant happy buy this!!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
I love Hello Kitty, and I find it really cute that they're on a dial product. I was hoping for a sweet flower blossom smell. Well, to be blunt, its just a hand sanitizer. I got it as a gift, but I can assume that it could be found in Rite-Aid, Shop Rite, and Walmart.
jasmyne w.
jasmyne w.
Belleville, IL
It smells very good. kids love it because its hello kitty . It's more appealing to the kids than other hand sanitizer . It's extremely affordable and inexpensive. It's simply, all you do is squeeze it and rub it on your hands. I extremely satisfied with this product.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Great for on the go! Germs are every where and its nice to have this hand sanitizer in the purse. The smell is great and easy. I really feel like it kills are the germs on my hands. I use this almost every day , when out to lunch i just quickly rub this on my hands.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
My daughter received this as a gift for Christmas and while she loved it, I was not crazy about the cleaning ability or the scent. She , of course thought it was fantastic because Hello Kitty is on the front but I however do not see that as a reason to buy it again.
Katie C.
Katie C.
knightmare1331@gmail.com
I saw this while looking at travel size hand sanitizer for my job. I always check to make sure sanitizers don't have a heavy fragrance as I work in an assisted living facility. The same was light and pleasant. My hands were never over dry. I lice using this product.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Cute packaging and smells wonderful. My niece loved this product when I gave it to her as a little present. Gets her to wash her hands more and fight off those germs when she goes to school and whatnot. Would recommend for little girls or boys who love hello kitty!
zakary M.
zakary M.
Pecks Mill, WV
I have this soap for my daughter.. She loves the smell and the hello kitty character on the bottle....It met our expectations pretty well... It's a good choice compared to other soaps and we use this product daily to wash her hands. We would buy this product again.
KendraLee G.
KendraLee G.
Tucson, AZ
My kids love to wash their hands with this not only because of hello kitty but of course because it is pink. The smell is wonderful and I can count on this product to kill the germs and bacteria needed to keep my kids healthy. This is our families go to hand soap.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Morehead, KY
This product makes my kids so excited to use! And that as a parent is the best thing to know that your kids want to use this. The smell is refreshing , it's not to strong like some of the other ones, had more of a fruity smell to it. I would highly recommend this
Selena G.