Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Mo H.
Union, KY
This hand sanitizer is so cute! I love that it is pink in color and isn't too pricey. It encourages smaller children to use hand sanitizer more and I would suggest it for any mom on the go as its convenient size makes it easy to be clean whenever you need it.
Taylor C.
Crossville, TN
I absolutely love hello kitty so when i saw the bottle i had to try it!!! I felt that it was very gentle on the skin yet still did its job very well. my expectations were met instantly. I purchesed the product at a local walmart. I would defintly re-use it!!
Irania O.
Bell Gardens, CA
I love this hand sanitizer it smells like a normal hand sanitizer with a fruity hint, also its very convinient size makes it easy to carry around in my purse and take it everywhere i go. So i would recommend this hand sanitizer because it overall does its job
Amber C.
Raleigh, NC
I love my hello kitty hand sanitizer. It is in an adorable package, it is effective and doesn't have a too strong scent. It works just as well as other hand sanitizers. I got it from my sister as a gift, it is an awesome product that I will continue to buy.
Rubi j.
Las Vegas, NV
CUTE!!!! So cute, it gets my younger cousins to use it, they get so into it!! Helps keep clean, and with the design, it gets kids to get clean too!! It works good, and very easy to use, mess free, even kids could use it! I will totally buy this again!!
sherri p.
Pine Bluff, AR
This will keep your children using this with the cute picture on front. It is small enough to fit in a carry on latch, and I love how many baticaerias it fights. I love the scent is not strong and it drys quickly without drying your little ones hands out.
Denise R.
El Paso
I love this product. Not only is it super cute, but very convenient to have in my purse in case of an emergency. It definitely did what it's marketed to do which is clean my hands! I purchased this product at Target, and overall very satisfied with it.
iyonna b.
Centreville, VA
This hand sanitizer is the best. being the ocd human being that i am i use it very often and frequently almost 20 times a day. i bought this product at Walmart. it is very easy to use with a simple squeeze i would hundrend percent recommend to everyone
Katie M.
I'll admit it- I'm a sucker for anything Hello Kitty and I love to keep my hands super clean. This hand sanitizer has a strong alcohol smell that dissipates and leaves a a nice sweet scent behind. It's a good size for your office drawer or tote handbag.
Laura K.
Miami
My Daughter loves this soap! Its very moisturizing and it doesn't hurt that her favorite character is on it. I bought it at my local supermarket. Having this soap makes it easier to get her hands clean from day to day messes. I would repurchase.
Selena G.