Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Audrianna G.
Voluntown, CT
My daughter absolutely loves hello kitty. When she saw this, she just had to get it. Everytime I told her to go wash her hands, she would run to this. She was always so excited to use it. It's smell is pleasant. It isn't overpowering like some soaps can be.
Irania O.
Bell Gardens, CA
I love this hand sanitizer it smells like a normal hand sanitizer with a fruity hint, also its very convinient size makes it easy to carry around in my purse and take it everywhere i go. So i would recommend this hand sanitizer because it overall does its job
iyonna b.
Centreville, VA
This hand sanitizer is the best. being the ocd human being that i am i use it very often and frequently almost 20 times a day. i bought this product at Walmart. it is very easy to use with a simple squeeze i would hundrend percent recommend to everyone
sherri p.
Pine Bluff, AR
This will keep your children using this with the cute picture on front. It is small enough to fit in a carry on latch, and I love how many baticaerias it fights. I love the scent is not strong and it drys quickly without drying your little ones hands out.
Rubi j.
Las Vegas, NV
CUTE!!!! So cute, it gets my younger cousins to use it, they get so into it!! Helps keep clean, and with the design, it gets kids to get clean too!! It works good, and very easy to use, mess free, even kids could use it! I will totally buy this again!!
Amber C.
Raleigh, NC
I love my hello kitty hand sanitizer. It is in an adorable package, it is effective and doesn't have a too strong scent. It works just as well as other hand sanitizers. I got it from my sister as a gift, it is an awesome product that I will continue to buy.
Katie M.
I'll admit it- I'm a sucker for anything Hello Kitty and I love to keep my hands super clean. This hand sanitizer has a strong alcohol smell that dissipates and leaves a a nice sweet scent behind. It's a good size for your office drawer or tote handbag.
Denise R.
El Paso
I love this product. Not only is it super cute, but very convenient to have in my purse in case of an emergency. It definitely did what it's marketed to do which is clean my hands! I purchased this product at Target, and overall very satisfied with it.
Laura K.
Miami
My Daughter loves this soap! Its very moisturizing and it doesn't hurt that her favorite character is on it. I bought it at my local supermarket. Having this soap makes it easier to get her hands clean from day to day messes. I would repurchase.
Cherish D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is currently in my 11 year olds backpack. The 2 oz size makes it perfect for backpacks or purses! The scent is a bit strong at first, luckily it fades very quickly. The hand sanitizer is quickly absorbed by the skin without any of the sticky residue that some hand sanitizers can leave behind. And come on, who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
Selena G.