Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Tye B.
Bolton
This is so cute I bought it for my little cousin and she lovedddd it and it smells really good
Lucy P.
El producto parece perfecto y el envase tiene un diseño muy atractivo a la vista de cualquiera
Shreya S.
It's one of he most refreshing products you will ever use and it's most moisturizing products
mariana G.
queroo muiito amoo e minha pricesa vai adorar nao conhece a marca mais vou amar experimentar
Alysha R.
Rio grande, PR
My niece is obsessed with this sanitizer. I like that it doesn't smell so much of alcohol.
Camélie C.
Love the smell super cute and verry easy to carry on a trip oh dis i sauf it was super cute
Patty B.
Woodstock
This stuff is really good makes ur hands soft smells good and I wouldn't use nothing else
azka s.
I love this it is cute and not expensive, gets the job done and fits right in your bag!
Suzie P.
MontreL, ['', 'QC', '']
Super standard and ordinary hand sanitizer. Dried out my hands more than purell does.
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
This stiff is great! My niece loves jelly kitty so I bought her these for school!
Selena G.