Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Sinquetta A.
Philadelphia, PA
My niece using this every time she use the bath its easy to rinse and dry hand without them being dry
Camélie C.
Love the smell super cute and verry easy to carry on a trip oh dis i sauf it was super cute
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
This stiff is great! My niece loves jelly kitty so I bought her these for school!
Bobbijo L.
This helped keep my family and I with clean hands well camping. The hello Kitty made kids enjoy using this product a little more then products closely related to it.
Paola D.
It's beautiful and smells so good, this product really moisturizing your hands, It's so good and the packaging is beautiful!
Diana C.
It's the product is the Suecia la for kids because café for the skin and moisturizes and olso leaves a smell of cherry
Gaby V.

I love much this product is very moisturizing and smells great truth one of my favorite products, I highly recommend it for the whole family
Melanie G.
Its pretyy good for washing your hands in school and in any place like in publi if there is no soap it perfect.
Suzie P.
MontreL, ['', 'QC', '']
Super standard and ordinary hand sanitizer. Dried out my hands more than purell does.
Chantelle W.
Darlington
Bought this at my local shop called savers in my town. I use this almost everyday after I washed my hands from the bathroom. It smells nice but I wouldn't buy it again. It doesn't stay moisturised enough.
Selena G.