Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Tye B.
Tye B.
Bolton
This is so cute I bought it for my little cousin and she lovedddd it and it smells really good
Shreya S.
Shreya S.
It's one of he most refreshing products you will ever use and it's most moisturizing products
mariana G.
mariana G.
queroo muiito amoo e minha pricesa vai adorar nao conhece a marca mais vou amar experimentar
Camélie C.
Camélie C.
Love the smell super cute and verry easy to carry on a trip oh dis i sauf it was super cute
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
Rio grande, PR
My niece is obsessed with this sanitizer. I like that it doesn't smell so much of alcohol.
Patty B.
Patty B.
Woodstock
This stuff is really good makes ur hands soft smells good and I wouldn't use nothing else
azka s.
azka s.
I love this it is cute and not expensive, gets the job done and fits right in your bag!
Suzie P.
Suzie P.
MontreL, ['', 'QC', '']
Super standard and ordinary hand sanitizer. Dried out my hands more than purell does.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
This stiff is great! My niece loves jelly kitty so I bought her these for school!
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.
México City
I love it, The packaging is beautiful, smells good and does what it says, to me in particular leaves me very soft hands
Selena G.