Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Cynthia M.
Shippegan
J'adore pour ma fille, elle aime hello kitty et peut enfin s'exprimer et sentir qu'elle a quelque choses seulement a elle,
Mary-Katherine B.
Bridgewater, NS
Feels clean and doesn't take forever to dry like other sanitizers loved the product. Smells amazing as well.
Kaylee B.
Perfect for on the go, those porta potty quick trips are perfectly executed with this hand sanitizer, my little one loves the kitty !
Patty B.
Woodstock
This stuff is really good makes ur hands soft smells good and I wouldn't use nothing else
Lucy P.
El producto parece perfecto y el envase tiene un diseño muy atractivo a la vista de cualquiera
I love this sanitizer because first of all I'm hello kitty lover second it so gentle......for me this is so affordable ....this is so easy to use too i can use this every time.... i will recommend this for all ages like teenagers, adult and old people.
Kimberley D.
Puerto Rico🌴🌺
This hand sanitizer is the best I've ever used. I like that its affordable and the price good for the amount in the bottle.
It does its job to the the max. Beside it cleans your hand it leave them nice and smooth. The packaging is so cute and it smells really nice. This is hand sanitizer I totally recommend to anyone.
mariana G.
queroo muiito amoo e minha pricesa vai adorar nao conhece a marca mais vou amar experimentar
Manuel R.
Leon, Guanajuato
good product, acquired when I was with my niece the grocery, I thought maybe she liked and decided to buy it. compared to other brands I stay with this because is very easy use.
Raeanne A.
Guelph
I bought this item for my 7 year old niece who is obsessed with hello kitty and before she even used it she fell in love with it . Would definitely recommend it to everyone who has a little girl in their life who loves hello kitty smells like bubblegum
Selena G.