Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I don't personally own the product however my little sister does. I however have used it and found it did the job, i also had some lipstick swatches on the back of my hand and the hand sanitiser helped it come off straight away. Would recommend - very cute packaging!!! :)
Monique D.
Monique D.
This has easily become my staple item in my purse. My little handy dandy Dial sanitizer reassures me that whether I am out with my kids grabbing a bite to eat our needing to run to a public restroom I know that germs will not be following me around! Its look and smell
Shelton A.
Shelton A.
Im Shelton and yout product is good cause Ive try it , it is so expensive cause normally that tipe of products have other prices and it is effective, Ive buy it in Walt-mart in México cause I live there, I'm satisfield caus is the best product that Ive try.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
This packaging is so adorable!! i bought this at a small convenience store near my house, and i love it so much! it's very effective. i haven't gotten sick even once since I've started using it. great product, and it fits in well with my pink aesthetic!
Raeanne A.
Raeanne A.
Guelph
I bought this item for my 7 year old niece who is obsessed with hello kitty and before she even used it she fell in love with it . Would definitely recommend it to everyone who has a little girl in their life who loves hello kitty smells like bubblegum
I love this sanitizer because first of all I'm hello kitty lover second it so gentle......for me this is so affordable ....this is so easy to use too i can use this every time.... i will recommend this for all ages like teenagers, adult and old people.
Vladislava T.
Vladislava T.
Loved this disinfectant hand sanitizer.Bought in the supermarket.The design is beautiful,I love the interesting design on the label.The tool itself is not bad,disinfects,does not dry the skin.Very convenient if you travel a lot,kills all the germs.
Edgar D.
Edgar D.
Este producto es es excelente para darle más recreación a los niños ya que posee un empaque que lo hace muy visible para que los niños lo usen siempre y así se lavan las manos para ir a comer con mucha tranquilidad y alegría lo recomiendo.
Vittoria V.
Vittoria V.
Richmond Hill
I love Hello Kitty so its perfect for me! It has a beautiful scent and comes in very cute packaging. I continue to purchase this product time after time. I use it as often as I can because I love the scent it leaves behind.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Darlington
Bought this at my local shop called savers in my town. I use this almost everyday after I washed my hands from the bathroom. It smells nice but I wouldn't buy it again. It doesn't stay moisturised enough.
Selena G.