Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

anna l.
anna l.
El Monte , CA
It was okay. It was convenient in my house to use however I didn't really like the smell. I only bought it because of my sister
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
So cute, my kiddo loved the packaging and the scent. Would love to see more of this collab with Dial and Hello Kitty! We used it often! Such a cute little grab bottle for my purse and backpacks. I would def buy this again!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Smells very nice and cleans very well. Would definitely recommend for anyone with children
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
this smells so good i love this dial product great as for the travel and its easy to use lasts all long and not expensive very pricey i do recommend not affordable at all its better than others products overall satisfaction yes from this i would redo
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these little hand sanitizers! I always keep one in my car, one in my purse and one in my home! I don't use them every day as much as I did when my daughter was an infant. I seem to need a reason for it about once a week though! My toddler will touch something icky when we are out running errands and we can't get to a bathroom fast enough to wash her hands, so this is the perfect solution! My daughter loves the hello kitty image also!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
London, ON
The fact that it is Hello Kitty is what had originally drawn me to this hand sanitizer. Usually I am a snob when it comes to hand sanitizers and will only use Bath and Body Works,m; but boy am I glad my inner 7 year old came out when I saw the Hello Kitty. (Yes, I'm a 7 year old trapped in a 21 year olds body). The smell of this sanitizer is amazing, it's grapefruit scented and is so energizing and fresh it's perfect for the kids in your life, or if you're a child at heart like me.
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.
Paradise
Being a cosmetoligest I sanitize my hands between every client, I keep my bottle on my station and visible to all clients. Some days I use my sanitizer 40-50 times depending what my scedule consists of. This hello kitty sanitizer is great because it's cute (which is important in my industry) doesn't smell like typical sanitizing products and isn't over powering. Most importantly though it didn't make my hands crack even with extreme usage. Thumbs up for this one !
Diana C.
Diana C.
I constantly buy hand sanitizers since I use them really often, keep them in my purses and wherever I go. This one is specially good since I love the smell it has, makes me feel like my hands ARE clean and they do feel moisturized. I even use it after washing my hands at public restrooms, just to make sure my hands are actually clean.
Kimberley D.
Kimberley D.
Puerto Rico🌴🌺
This hand sanitizer is the best I've ever used. I like that its affordable and the price good for the amount in the bottle.
It does its job to the the max. Beside it cleans your hand it leave them nice and smooth. The packaging is so cute and it smells really nice. This is hand sanitizer I totally recommend to anyone.
Herlik F.
Herlik F.
I love it. I don't care about the hello kitty thing and me being 25 it smells soooo god! and it let my hands soft and clean as expected. Also it's perfect for traveling It's 2 fl oz. size is perfect to carry on your bag and use it everywhere (especially in those nasty airport bathrooms, ugh)
Selena G.