Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Katie C.
knightmare1331@gmail.com
I saw this while looking at travel size hand sanitizer for my job. I always check to make sure sanitizers don't have a heavy fragrance as I work in an assisted living facility. The same was light and pleasant. My hands were never over dry. I lice using this product.
Ashley W.
My daughter keeps this in her backpack for school to use after getting of the. Is it after recess.
Layla W.
Register, GA
My daughter absolutely loves it! I love that it doesn't smell like pure alcohol like most hand sanitizer. It also doesn't dry out her hands!
Mackenzie G.
this hand sanitizer smell so good! It also makes my skin feel super clean..
arelen a.
Daughters favorite hand soap specially the hello Kitty bottle is to die for hands down
Jasmine R.
This packaging is so adorable!! i bought this at a small convenience store near my house, and i love it so much! it's very effective. i haven't gotten sick even once since I've started using it. great product, and it fits in well with my pink aesthetic!
javiera l.
oh my god, this is so good. i'm completely in love! It is a good choice for all kinds of people
It is always present in my shopping, is an essential!
Biia B.
Comprei para minha sobrinha e ela me disse que gostou repetio que seu cheiro era muiito gosto e nao sai rapido
Tay P.
Barrie
LOVE! I love how it isn't such an alcohol smell and it left my hands feeling very fresh and clean
Charley G.
These are really handy to keep in your purse whilst you're out or in your car! I buy these regularly be chase they're good value for money
Selena G.