Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
my niece love this she tacks it to school and she said this is a good fav to have
Michelle O.
Love it for my students and for myself as a die hard hello kitty and Sanrio fan
Alicia G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pleasant scent, germ killing, just a bit too lingering for me and little ones.
Mackenzie G.
this hand sanitizer smell so good! It also makes my skin feel super clean..
Danielle M.
London, WY
The fact that it is Hello Kitty is what had originally drawn me to this hand sanitizer. Usually I am a snob when it comes to hand sanitizers and will only use Bath and Body Works,m; but boy am I glad my inner 7 year old came out when I saw the Hello Kitty. (Yes, I'm a 7 year old trapped in a 21 year olds body). The smell of this sanitizer is amazing, it's grapefruit scented and is so energizing and fresh it's perfect for the kids in your life, or if you're a child at heart like me.
Haleigh M.
Paradise
Being a cosmetoligest I sanitize my hands between every client, I keep my bottle on my station and visible to all clients. Some days I use my sanitizer 40-50 times depending what my scedule consists of. This hello kitty sanitizer is great because it's cute (which is important in my industry) doesn't smell like typical sanitizing products and isn't over powering. Most importantly though it didn't make my hands crack even with extreme usage. Thumbs up for this one !
Diana C.
I constantly buy hand sanitizers since I use them really often, keep them in my purses and wherever I go. This one is specially good since I love the smell it has, makes me feel like my hands ARE clean and they do feel moisturized. I even use it after washing my hands at public restrooms, just to make sure my hands are actually clean.
Kimberley D.
Puerto Rico🌴🌺
This hand sanitizer is the best I've ever used. I like that its affordable and the price good for the amount in the bottle.
It does its job to the the max. Beside it cleans your hand it leave them nice and smooth. The packaging is so cute and it smells really nice. This is hand sanitizer I totally recommend to anyone.
Herlik F.
I love it. I don't care about the hello kitty thing and me being 25 it smells soooo god! and it let my hands soft and clean as expected. Also it's perfect for traveling It's 2 fl oz. size is perfect to carry on your bag and use it everywhere (especially in those nasty airport bathrooms, ugh)
Raeanne A.
Guelph
I bought this item for my 7 year old niece who is obsessed with hello kitty and before she even used it she fell in love with it . Would definitely recommend it to everyone who has a little girl in their life who loves hello kitty smells like bubblegum
Selena G.