Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
my niece love this she tacks it to school and she said this is a good fav to have
Ashliee B.
Ashliee B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I got this at Walmart and loved it! It Smelt good, did not dry my hands out, made my hands feel fresh and clean
Teri I.
Teri I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I love this product, it has adorable packaging. I absolutely love hello kitty and this is just adorable. I think it it is great to have around. I would suggest people to get this product to have around.
Fatema Y.
Fatema Y.
Union City, CA
this hand sanitizer is very cute. But it is something that is only for a kids use. Its smell is very detracting. that is what makes it so low on the rating. The claim of being moisturizing is very true. But because of the smell, i'd rather buy another hand sanitzer, like germ x or just a regular one from dial. If you have a daughter that is in love with Hello Kitty or you are in love with Hello Kitty, then go for it, otherwise I wouldnt.
Marlaina K.
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
My daughter loves the smell of this. It doesn't leave your hands dry. Overall for what it is I think it's a great product.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Kenner, LA
I love Hello Kitty and having a tiny reminder of that every time I clean my hands is hilarious and awesome. Doesn't smell horrible like some of them. Cleans just as good as the other Dial sanitizers. It lasts a good while too. I like that the price wasn't marked up just because it was a character too.
Christian W.
Christian W.
Pelion, SC
My kids love the fact this is hello kitty. Very effective with getting kids to use it for germs. Wish there were more characters on the front
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I always keep a little bottle of this in my purse at all times. It's allergy season and I don't have time to get sick. I love it.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I get this for my daughter, she loves the smell of it, and I guess it's working since she never gets sick!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Byhalia , MS
My daughter loves Hello Kitty and I love Dial. This is always her first pick for pocket size sanitizer. This travels with her everywhere she's goes
Selena G.