Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Jade W.
Allen, TX
This hand sanitizer leaves my hands actually feeling clean and it gives me peace of mind. It's not drying at all.
Erica L.
Rialto, CA
Love the smell. Moisturize hands. Bought for my daughter. Really good size for her to keep in her backpack for school.
Katie C.
knightmare1331@gmail.com
I saw this while looking at travel size hand sanitizer for my job. I always check to make sure sanitizers don't have a heavy fragrance as I work in an assisted living facility. The same was light and pleasant. My hands were never over dry. I lice using this product.
Ashley W.
My daughter keeps this in her backpack for school to use after getting of the. Is it after recess.
Layla W.
Register, GA
My daughter absolutely loves it! I love that it doesn't smell like pure alcohol like most hand sanitizer. It also doesn't dry out her hands!
Mackenzie G.
this hand sanitizer smell so good! It also makes my skin feel super clean..
arelen a.
Daughters favorite hand soap specially the hello Kitty bottle is to die for hands down
Sydney W.
Cute packaging and smells wonderful. My niece loved this product when I gave it to her as a little present. Gets her to wash her hands more and fight off those germs when she goes to school and whatnot. Would recommend for little girls or boys who love hello kitty!
sherri p.
Pine Bluff, AR
This will keep your children using this with the cute picture on front. It is small enough to fit in a carry on latch, and I love how many baticaerias it fights. I love the scent is not strong and it drys quickly without drying your little ones hands out.
Ashley K.
Memphis, TN
I got this in a Christmas gift set . The scent was nice and I would use it occasionally but it seemed kind of cheap to me . I guess that's expected out of a gift set though.
Selena G.