Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Cordelia P.
Cordelia P.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Super cute packaging in a an easy to carry size. Hand Sanitizer is a must and this is the easiest way to do it. Nice scent so it doesn't just smell like chemicals. Great to know I'm killing germs in such a cute, east. affordable way. Nothing fancy but it will get the job done
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I'll be honest, I just bought this because it was pink. It's pretty strong smelling. It was not my favorite hand sanitizer. I just got off the public train and my hands were dirty so I stopped in a Rite Aid. Overall, it did it's job but I'm not sure I would purchase it again.
Katlyn C.
Katlyn C.
Manchester, KY
Like most items, i purchased this on amazon. I actually gave this to my little sister who loved it, she actually wanted to use it and keep the germs away, that means a lot to us with all the germs that small kids spread around. She loved the hello kitty and wanted much more.
Tori G.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
For the price and size of this hand sanitizer I'd call it a STEAL. It had the classic hand sanitizer smell, nothing fancy, and the cute bottle was a plus. I carry it in my purse so I use it frequently. I would recommend to anyone who wants more hand sanitizer that cost less.
Kizzy w.
Kizzy w.
I get this for my granddaughter she said she loved too much to write something and she loves to play and so she love to just clean her hands like two or three times daily just to go wash your hands should use this soap just because she see it and they have Hello Kitty on it
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Porter Ranch, CA
I'm not really a fan of hand sanitizers, I rather just wash my hands with soap and water because some hand sanitizers feel sticky. This was just an alright one. It didn't smell bad or anything but i prefer bath and body works because of their wide variety of great scents.
Shelbi P.
Shelbi P.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love dial antibacterial anything but I mostly love the hand sanitizer I have two small children who always have dirty hands so its important to have sanitizer around I usually purcace a bottle a week we use it that often and with two small children the designs are great
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO
This was one of the many bottles of hand sanitizer that was brought to school by the students. The bottle wasn't the largest but I preferred to use it over Germ-x. The picture on the front seemed to remind more students to use hand sanitizer when they needed it as well.
Vikki T.
Vikki T.
Camby, IN
This product has a roses smell to it. Usually this would be recommended for kids due to the Hello Kitty packaging. This compares to more high end products the same. Its effectiveness is the same thing. They both cleanse your hands. You can find this brand at any store.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Knoxville, TN
OK, so I admit, this sanitizer had me at Hello Kitty! Plus, I like the dial hand sanitizers, Smells nice, keeps the stickies and the germs away, I do not have little ones, but it was a great price, perfect size for the purse and if you want an instant happy buy this!!
Selena G.