Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Great for on the go! Germs are every where and its nice to have this hand sanitizer in the purse. The smell is great and easy. I really feel like it kills are the germs on my hands. I use this almost every day , when out to lunch i just quickly rub this on my hands.
Jessica H.
Salem, OH
I purchased this for my four year old daughter Mainly because of the hello kitty picture on the front (she loves hello kitty). I thought that it did a great job of sanitizing just like any other sanitizer but could have smelled a little better! My daughter loved it nonetheless!
Eva C.
Knoxville, TN
OK, so I admit, this sanitizer had me at Hello Kitty! Plus, I like the dial hand sanitizers, Smells nice, keeps the stickies and the germs away, I do not have little ones, but it was a great price, perfect size for the purse and if you want an instant happy buy this!!
Sydney W.
Cute packaging and smells wonderful. My niece loved this product when I gave it to her as a little present. Gets her to wash her hands more and fight off those germs when she goes to school and whatnot. Would recommend for little girls or boys who love hello kitty!
Vikki T.
Camby, IN
This product has a roses smell to it. Usually this would be recommended for kids due to the Hello Kitty packaging. This compares to more high end products the same. Its effectiveness is the same thing. They both cleanse your hands. You can find this brand at any store.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite hand sanitizer. I love the smell and it doesn't leave your hands feeling kinda sticky or like you have something on your hand. It evaporates and absorbs into your hands and leaves no residue. Overall this is the best sanitizer I have ever used
Irania O.
Bell Gardens, CA
I love this hand sanitizer it smells like a normal hand sanitizer with a fruity hint, also its very convinient size makes it easy to carry around in my purse and take it everywhere i go. So i would recommend this hand sanitizer because it overall does its job
Tammy W.
Pilot Mountain, NC
My daughter is a avid lover of Hello Kitty. I purchased the hand sanitizer bottle for her. She loved her bottle. The hand sanitizer did not have the awful alcohol smell that most hand sanitzers do. Which in my book was the number one thing about the sanitizer.
Taylor C.
Crossville, TN
I absolutely love hello kitty so when i saw the bottle i had to try it!!! I felt that it was very gentle on the skin yet still did its job very well. my expectations were met instantly. I purchesed the product at a local walmart. I would defintly re-use it!!
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
For the price and size of this hand sanitizer I'd call it a STEAL. It had the classic hand sanitizer smell, nothing fancy, and the cute bottle was a plus. I carry it in my purse so I use it frequently. I would recommend to anyone who wants more hand sanitizer that cost less.
Selena G.