Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Shana W.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
My nieces love this. It makes it easier for them to use instead of rushing to wash their hands so often. Kids get dirty super fast and this saves many trips to the bathroom and it fights germs. That's a Win!
Carol L.
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this little bottle! It's so convenient and cute!! It does it's trick leaving your hands feeling cleaner when you don't have access to a soap and water. I carry this with me everywhere I go.
Niquii L.
Niquii L.
Greenbelt, MD
Daughter loves it because its cute so she gets excited to clean her tiny hands lol. Honestly I I tend to use it too because its cute and appeals to my girly side.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in love with this hand sanitizer!
I carry around 2 bottles of this with me everywhere I go because every time after I touch something I am literally applying hand sanitizer!
It has a nice scent along with it, the bottle is so cute! (I mean, who doesn't love Hello Kitty?)
Definitely recommend.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Newburgh, NY
It's cute and little. It's a great size for your purse or to keep in your desk. Kills bacteria and it's great for cleaning a cart at the store.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Monroe, NC
I'm not a huge fan of hand sanitizer to begin with but atleast this one is cute and smells good.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Bought this for my daughter
She loves to keep it in her purse
I have to tell her to not use it so often
Raquel O.
Raquel O.
I love this hand sanitizer! Smells terrific, never sticky and looks so cute because of hello kitty! 🐱
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Bridgeton, NJ
Really like the smell which makes it much more enjoyable with small children to be willing to use.
Keila K.
Keila K.
Mililani, HI
This made my hands feel so refreshed and clean. I love that the packaging is very cute too.
Selena G.