Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I got this for my daughter and she loves it . It smells good and moisturizes your hands . I would recommend it .
Lorena R.
It is not my favorite moisturizing hand sanitizer but it does smell good and it leaves my hands feeling somewhat soft
Aisha R.
Ocala, FL
Es suave para la piel de mi hina no estan fuerte me encanto de verdad lo compraria mil veces mas
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
I bought this product for my work leaves your skin super soft, buy it at walmart, was very cheap, and I love the little cat
Destahnie S.
Calhoun
Hello kitty is my favorite. This hand sanatizer makes my hands feel really clean. It smells great!!!
Luciana V.
Myrtle Creek, OR
My kids each have one in their backpacks. I love that it doesn't dry out their skin and it doesn't have the strong alcohol smell.
Claudia M.
Cocoa, FL
my daughter and i are obsessed with hello kitty so i love the display and also the color pink! this soap is awesome and cleans all the dirt and bad germs right away!
maya k.
I loved this little hand sanitizer! I was cute and practical to carry with me, and it's very cheap! It also has Hello Kitty on it so how can you say no? I was very satisfied with this purchase and will repurchase again!
Elizabeth K.
I love Hello Kitty, and I find it really cute that they're on a dial product. I was hoping for a sweet flower blossom smell. Well, to be blunt, its just a hand sanitizer. I got it as a gift, but I can assume that it could be found in Rite-Aid, Shop Rite, and Walmart.
Denise R.
El Paso
I love this product. Not only is it super cute, but very convenient to have in my purse in case of an emergency. It definitely did what it's marketed to do which is clean my hands! I purchased this product at Target, and overall very satisfied with it.
Selena G.