Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Plant City, FL
My daughter has this in her backpack all the time. Good to have on hand. Great product
Esra P.
Esra P.
Los Angeles, CA
Cute and useful handsanitizer! My sister bought this for me and I loved the packaging.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Superior, WI
My children love using this hand sanitizer the sent lasts a while and it's very light.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Love it since it's hello kitty. Affordable price. Smells sweet and fits in any purse.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Peru, IN
It's a nice size easy to travel with. My daughter loves it. Takes it everywhere we go

Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Love it for my students and for myself as a die hard hello kitty and Sanrio fan
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Pleasant scent, germ killing, just a bit too lingering for me and little ones.
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
this hand sanitizer smell so good! It also makes my skin feel super clean..
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
My daughters were so excited when I brought these home for them for their backpacks. They seem to work well and my girls truly loved them. They are a great size for backpacks to use during school. I however have not been able to find them again since the first purchase so we have to just refill it with more sanitizer since I can no longer find the hello kitty ones.
Helen J.
Helen J.
Portland
Got this a while back, the packaging is very cute and it smells like normal hand sanitizer. The only thing is that its a little more expensive than other hand sanitizers but overall the price is pretty affordable. The amount you get is ok and its great to bring on the go.
Selena G.