Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Christyanna D.
Port Gibson
The scent is amazing. Always keep a body in my purse since I have toddler.Don't wanna get sick!
Nora E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great product . Can be taken anywhere leaves hands soft & clean it works great love this dial .
Whitney D.
Elkton
Smells great and makes my hands so soft while cleaning them! Awesome stuff. Highly recommended
Amanda G.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this for my daughter to use. She loved the hello kitty bottle and the fresh fun scent
ruth j.
Roseboro, NC
This moisturizer is really good it smells so good. I use it everyday. I always get compliments.
Madison M.
Kokomo, IN
I love sharing this with my little sister, I love the smell after cleaning her hands with this
Lovena B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great when you are out and about or with children. Fast and easy way to keep hands sanitized
Nancy K.
Lanett, AL
THE SCENT IS GREAT! IT'S A FUN PRODUCT EASY TI KEEP IN YOUR PURSE OR THE CAR CONVENIENT SIZE
Kotton L.
Boonton, NJ
I love love love the smell it's handy if your out of soap and you feel clean after using it
Keila K.
Mililani, HI
This made my hands feel so refreshed and clean. I love that the packaging is very cute too.
Selena G.