Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Tania A.
Tania A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell. Makes your hands feel soft after. Don't dry out your hands. Supper cute.
Connie N.
Connie N.
Frisco, TX
Love it, gets the job done. Keep in my purse in case I'm in a sticky situation or I'm sick
Alycia W.
Alycia W.
Quakertown, PA
This hand sap smelled amazing!! i loved using it to wash my hands more than a bar of soap.
Zani R.
Zani R.
It smells great and you could basically take this any where. I really like this product.
Roselyn T.
Roselyn T.
Apple Valley, CA
This brand I have tried and I'm not Gonna lie it's very relaxing and has a great texture
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
El Paso, TX
I love the way this hand sanitizer smelled. It really made my hands feel clean and soft.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Salt Lake City
Great travel size. I have a baby and its so handy to have a hand sanitizer right there!
Tomara S.
Tomara S.
Millbrook, NY
It's good when u do dishes and such, then needing ur hands to be cleaned and sanatized.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Marietta
Perfect for traveling even with the smallest purse. And the cute Hello Kitty is a plus.
arelen a.
arelen a.
Daughters favorite hand soap specially the hello Kitty bottle is to die for hands down
Selena G.