Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Nika B.
My little cousin loves this stuff... She always ask me to get it for her its and ok soap to me don't really like the smell
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
I do not like this product at all it dried my knuckles out so badly and it was more watery than other sanitizers.
Shannon P.
Chatsworth, GA
My sister and I love this hand sanatizer. She likes the Hello kitty on the bottle but of course its a good product by Dial.
Tammy W.
Pilot Mountain, NC
My daughter is a avid lover of Hello Kitty. I purchased the hand sanitizer bottle for her. She loved her bottle. The hand sanitizer did not have the awful alcohol smell that most hand sanitzers do. Which in my book was the number one thing about the sanitizer.
katie w.
The Dalles, OR
I got this for my daughters for school! They have it clipped on their backpacks so they can put it on at school when they need. They love it. Smells good too!
Taylor S.
Charleroi, PA
I bought this soap for my kids in the bathroom. I really encourages them to wash their hands because they love the smell and they love Hello Kitty! I even catch myself using it more than my own soap, because it smells so great. I would highly recommend this for parents who are teaching their children the importance of washing their hands!
Kristen L.
Cumberland, MD
My daughter loves hello kitty and hand sanitizer. It didn't dry her skin out and she has pretty sensitive skin. Smells great not a big alcohol smell
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I got this for my daughter and she loves it . It smells good and moisturizes your hands . I would recommend it .
Lorena R.
It is not my favorite moisturizing hand sanitizer but it does smell good and it leaves my hands feeling somewhat soft
Aisha R.
Ocala, FL
Es suave para la piel de mi hina no estan fuerte me encanto de verdad lo compraria mil veces mas
Selena G.