Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Raquel O.
I love this hand sanitizer! Smells terrific, never sticky and looks so cute because of hello kitty! 🐱
Tre'sor M.
Smyrna, DE
It's a great product. Doesn't really moisturize much. But still good as just a regular hand sanitizer
Sassy B.
Pleasant City, OH
I love this hand sanitizer it's smells good and my niece loves it to

I can really find it anymore tho
Courtney B.
Fayetteville, NC
This products is very nice, it's good if you have sensitive skin, it smells good, and it cleans well.
Aylin T.
I love using this hand sanitizer. It's great for on the go! Not to mention its Hello Kitty! HOW CUTE!
Charlotte B.
Bridgeton, NJ
Really like the smell which makes it much more enjoyable with small children to be willing to use.
Adena R.
Best soap ever. Really cleans and moisturizers my skin. I love this so much you all should try it.
Lisa D.
Fort myers, FL
Have one in every room that has a sink in our house. Always smells good and love it's antibacterial
Ashley W.
My daughter keeps this in her backpack for school to use after getting of the. Is it after recess.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA
Adds to my hello kitty bathroom. It takes away the worries of my grandkids hands covered in germs!
Selena G.