Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Pam P.
Demotte, IN
The smell is really good and because it's hello kitty it makes my grand children want to use it.
Heather M.
Wyoming, MI
This is a great smelling sanitizer. Works well and seems to kill germs. Doesn't leave a sticky residue
Samantha M.
Altus, OK
I love hello kitty and this hand soap smelled so great, I would definitely recommend it to a friend. it left my hands feeling very clean and fresh.
Lindsey M.
I never go anywhere without hand sanitizer. This brand smells good, works well, ad who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
Autum J.
If you like hello kitty you will like this product just like me. The scent is pretty bland tho that is my only complaint.
Krissy P.
I have used this for a little bit before. It doesnt really compare to any items that i have used. The smell is a little weird. It didnt really meet me expectations. It could have been better. But overall it was good :)
Jayde T.
Capitol Heights, MD
It smelled amazing and it got the hob done. I bought it from walgreens and it was on sale. Like i said, it got the job done. It was on sale.
Melanie P.
Whittier, CA
Very convenient for on the go and smells AMAZING. Perfect for little girls or boys ,or even the adults that just think it's cute and smells nice. Also makes hands feel clean and Sanitized
Katie M.
I'll admit it- I'm a sucker for anything Hello Kitty and I love to keep my hands super clean. This hand sanitizer has a strong alcohol smell that dissipates and leaves a a nice sweet scent behind. It's a good size for your office drawer or tote handbag.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX
Bought this for my daughter. Of course the hello kitty and pink immediately caught her attention and she had to have it. We bought it at Walmart and she can easily open it and use it herself. Smells sweet and a little goes a long way!
Selena G.