Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells awesome and dries fast. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and looking clean. Very pretty packaging.
megan s.
Hooks, TX
My daughter has this and puts it in her lunch box. Also it works great on my daughters sensitive skin.
Heather M.
Wyoming, MI
This is a great smelling sanitizer. Works well and seems to kill germs. Doesn't leave a sticky residue
Elizabeth M.
Clearwater, FL
My daughter loves this hand sanitizer because it's hello kitty and smells so pretty and cleans so well!
Zaneta N.
Houston , TX
Love this soap!!! It smells great and has hello kitty on it 😍 doesn't always leave that gritty feeling
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
I love dial hand wash! Especially this foaming one! It is great for getting that clean, fresh feeling!
Megan S.
Bought this for my daughter
She loves to keep it in her purse
I have to tell her to not use it so often
Good prodoct smell very welll my lil newp love it she says she smellls like hello kity ... no to much
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Very cute bottle. Does its job and it doesn't hace a strong smell. Reccomend. Plus in love hello kitty
Destahnie S.
Calhoun
Hello kitty is my favorite. This hand sanatizer makes my hands feel really clean. It smells great!!!
Selena G.