Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Adena R.
Adena R.
Best soap ever. Really cleans and moisturizers my skin. I love this so much you all should try it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This bottle comes in handy for back to school. It smells great and makes your hand feeling clean.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product! Cute packaging & very useful. Definitely repurchashing when I'm out of this product
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I just love hello kitty :) and hand sanitizer so both combined in one is the best thing ever lol
Pam P.
Pam P.
Demotte, IN
The smell is really good and because it's hello kitty it makes my grand children want to use it.
Aisha R.
Aisha R.
Ocala, FL
Es suave para la piel de mi hina no estan fuerte me encanto de verdad lo compraria mil veces mas
ruth j.
ruth j.
Roseboro, NC
This moisturizer is really good it smells so good. I use it everyday. I always get compliments.
Christyanna D.
Christyanna D.
Port Gibson
The scent is amazing. Always keep a body in my purse since I have toddler.Don't wanna get sick!
Nora E.
Nora E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great product . Can be taken anywhere leaves hands soft & clean it works great love this dial .
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this for my daughter to use. She loved the hello kitty bottle and the fresh fun scent
Selena G.