Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Ashlie H.
Winston Salem, NC
Keep this in my purse. Nothing wrong with having a little whimsy while maintaining bacteria fighting skills as well! I love hello kitty and this smells so good that I Never leave home without it. You can always trust dial.
i love this product, and the scent. its more a prodict for younger kids, but its very aforable. i bought it at Walmart, and used it whenever my hands are dirty. i am very satisfied by this product over all.
Donna G.
Dover, NH
I always have and keep Dial hand sanitizer in my purse, at my kitchen sink, and, at all three of my bathroom sinks in my home. I also keep small bottles of them in my vehicles, because you just never know when you may need to clean off your hands real quick! I have three daughters and five grand daughters, so I like to pick up the Dial Hello Kitty hand sanitizers for them. The girls like the cuteness on the bottles and it encourages them to use the stuff! It's a win-win! Thank you for making such a great-beneficial product, that we all can love and enjoy!
Christian W.
Pelion, SC
My kids love the fact this is hello kitty. Very effective with getting kids to use it for germs. Wish there were more characters on the front
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I always keep a little bottle of this in my purse at all times. It's allergy season and I don't have time to get sick. I love it.
Lauren K.
I'm so obsessed with Dial's Hello Kitty hand sanitizer! My friend and I bought this on a whim at Walmart one day because of the cute packaging but it proved to be worthy of my money after use. It obviously does its job at killing germs, as a hand sanitizer should, but the smell is a nice clean scent that isn't overpowering or overwhelming.
Pam P.
Demotte, IN
The smell is really good and because it's hello kitty it makes my grand children want to use it.
Heather M.
Wyoming, MI
This is a great smelling sanitizer. Works well and seems to kill germs. Doesn't leave a sticky residue
Samantha M.
Altus, OK
I love hello kitty and this hand soap smelled so great, I would definitely recommend it to a friend. it left my hands feeling very clean and fresh.
Lindsey M.
I never go anywhere without hand sanitizer. This brand smells good, works well, ad who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
Selena G.