Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Stephanie H.
Pharr, TX
This Dial Smells so good even because i love the hello kitty & pink color is awesome! & I used all the time
barbara c.
Grand Island, NE
I love that product and i buy every time i go the super market i want that have scent of coconut or hawaian
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for back to school or for any time. Fragrance is good and best parts leaves hands clean . Easy to use
Chelsea C.
Recieved as a gift and LOVE IT! Probably apply way more than the recommended amount! My favorite sanitizer!
Jessie C.
Tucson , AZ
Great buy for kids & adults too! Cute bottle & who doesn't love Hello Kitty?! Should make a bubblegum scent
Brianna S.
This little thing will fit anywhere!
It's a great little product for all ages!
Especially the little ones!
Manuela L.
San Antonio, TX
My kids love this product also it fits perfect anywhere in there backpacks in there drawers it's perfect
Monica J.
Mesquite, TX
I love this first of all because it's pink.... I can just throw it in my purse and it if always available
Kim R.
Love me some hello kitty! And the hand sanitizer isn't bad either ;) I have bought this multiple times!
egypt g.
Alvin, TX
It's so cute, and once again it smells really good, its a really good price too, I recommend you try it
Selena G.