Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Allison K.
Marietta
Perfect for traveling even with the smallest purse. And the cute Hello Kitty is a plus.
Isakeia T.
Cordova, TN
I have bough dial hand sanitizer for my little sister she love it and I love it also to me it leave your hand soft and smelling very good.
Amanda D.
Meridian, MS
Makes my daughter want to wash her hands every time she steps in the bathroom! The smell is great and she loves the characters on it
Tori S.
Central Lake, MI
Love the cute packaging makes it more fun for my kids to use and smells great! It also makes my hands feel clean without drying them out.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
I have a 5 yr old and a 3 yr old and they love using this hand sanitizer . My daughter loves it because of the hello kitty design and son just likes how it smells! definitely recommend
Irene H.
I got this in a small travel size for my diaper bag. I have 2 babies and on the go a lot so I use tons of sanitizer. Itdoes not dry hands at all.
Boncie B.
Charlotte, NC
Love it 😘😘😘😘. Especially when you have kids and you want to teach them how to wash their hands and plus it's adorable.
Madison C.
Im a hello kitty lover so seeing her face plastered on this hand sanitizer I knew that I had to have it! There's nothing really special about this besides the character on the front to be completely honest. Works just like other hand sanitizers.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
For those Hello Kitty obsessed like me this is the best product to keep on the go. Fits anywhere and doesn't leave hands dry after using like most sanitizers.
Kendra S.
Overland Park, KS
Cute packaging. Smells nice too. Fun for the bathroom. Very affordable. Would buy it again.
Selena G.