Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Fayetteville, NC
This products is very nice, it's good if you have sensitive skin, it smells good, and it cleans well.
Aylin T.
Aylin T.
I love using this hand sanitizer. It's great for on the go! Not to mention its Hello Kitty! HOW CUTE!
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Very cute bottle. Does its job and it doesn't hace a strong smell. Reccomend. Plus in love hello kitty
Destahnie S.
Destahnie S.
Calhoun
Hello kitty is my favorite. This hand sanatizer makes my hands feel really clean. It smells great!!!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I keep this in my purse and use it for myself and my daughter. She loves it and the cute packaging.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Fort Myers, FL
Have one in every room that has a sink in our house. Always smells good and love it's antibacterial
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Love the smell, small but last a long time! The bottle does not leak inside your purse or backpack.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
My daughter keeps this in her backpack for school to use after getting of the. Is it after recess.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Evansville, IN
It's an amazing product. It won't leave your hands dry like the other hand sanitizers normally do.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA
Adds to my hello kitty bathroom. It takes away the worries of my grandkids hands covered in germs!
Selena G.