Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Adriona M.
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells awesome and dries fast. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and looking clean. Very pretty packaging.
egypt g.
egypt g.
Alvin, TX
It's so cute, and once again it smells really good, its a really good price too, I recommend you try it
Kim R.
Kim R.
Love me some hello kitty! And the hand sanitizer isn't bad either ;) I have bought this multiple times!
megan s.
megan s.
Hooks, TX
My daughter has this and puts it in her lunch box. Also it works great on my daughters sensitive skin.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Wyoming, MI
This is a great smelling sanitizer. Works well and seems to kill germs. Doesn't leave a sticky residue
Zaneta N.
Zaneta N.
Houston, Tx
Love this soap!!! It smells great and has hello kitty on it 😍 doesn't always leave that gritty feeling
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
I love dial hand wash! Especially this foaming one! It is great for getting that clean, fresh feeling!
Good prodoct smell very welll my lil newp love it she says she smellls like hello kity ... no to much
Sassy B.
Sassy B.
Pleasant City, OH
I love this hand sanitizer it's smells good and my niece loves it to

I can really find it anymore tho
Tre'sor M.
Tre'sor M.
Smyrna, DE
It's a great product. Doesn't really moisturize much. But still good as just a regular hand sanitizer
Selena G.