Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Ashliee B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I got this at Walmart and loved it! It Smelt good, did not dry my hands out, made my hands feel fresh and clean
Lorena M.
Austin, TX
This is so cute. I love the smell and love that it doesn't make my hands feel slimy. It also dries really fast.
leave my hand clean and soft my kid use all time safe
me for my family and we use in school for all stundent
Ana S.
Parsons, KS
Works awesome, its a great sanitizer. I rarely use sanitizer but i love this one. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Lucerito H.
I bought this for my daughter she loves sanitizing her hand plus it's hello kitty so of course she loves it
Great for kids and for adults as well. Absolutely love it and smells so good! Buy it for my siblings a lot.
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I get this for my daughter, she loves the smell of it, and I guess it's working since she never gets sick!
cynthia g.
Just a good little product to carry around when and if needed.some hand sanitizer .cbvrgjhgfdfffffffgggggg
Zelda S.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Got this for my niece at school so that way she would have some. Great buy and her classmates are jealous.
Gabriela c.
Ennis, TX
I bought this because it was on sell really good product but I wish it had a bigger size but a nice product
Selena G.