Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Eva C.
Knoxville, TN
OK, so I admit, this sanitizer had me at Hello Kitty! Plus, I like the dial hand sanitizers, Smells nice, keeps the stickies and the germs away, I do not have little ones, but it was a great price, perfect size for the purse and if you want an instant happy buy this!!
Katherine J.
Sun City, CA
I love this product! I originally had bought it for my Neice who was going back to school and it smelt so amazing I had to go out and buy some more for my self! Cute, convenient, and it smells great! What more could you ask for?
Judy P.
Put it in my daughters backpack for school. It's an inexpensive little bottle, and it reassures me that it'll help keep my daughters hands clean
Grace D.
It's cute and has a nice citrusy smell to it. This product doesn't dry my skin out which is very important to me because I work in the healthcare field and use it all day long. I always keep it with me.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I keep this in my purse and use it for myself and my daughter. She loves it and the cute packaging.
Tina S.
Gray Court, SC
Sometimes you just don't have time to get your kid to a sink to wash their hands after they sneeze. This adorable Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer keeps them excited to be clean.
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I get this for my daughter, she loves the smell of it, and I guess it's working since she never gets sick!
Megan M.
Kenner, LA
I love Hello Kitty and having a tiny reminder of that every time I clean my hands is hilarious and awesome. Doesn't smell horrible like some of them. Cleans just as good as the other Dial sanitizers. It lasts a good while too. I like that the price wasn't marked up just because it was a character too.
Great to keep in your purse, bag, pocket especially if you are out and a soap and water isn't easily accessible. It works in getting the invisible stuff out but after a few uses it is recommended that you wash your hands with soap and water to really clean your hands.
megan s.
Hooks, TX
My daughter has this and puts it in her lunch box. Also it works great on my daughters sensitive skin.
Selena G.