Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Recieved as a gift and LOVE IT! Probably apply way more than the recommended amount! My favorite sanitizer!
Great for kids and for adults as well. Absolutely love it and smells so good! Buy it for my siblings a lot.
Gabriela c.
Gabriela c.
Ennis, TX
I bought this because it was on sell really good product but I wish it had a bigger size but a nice product
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
This little thing will fit anywhere!
It's a great little product for all ages!
Especially the little ones!
barbara c.
barbara c.
Grand Island, NE
I love that product and i buy every time i go the super market i want that have scent of coconut or hawaian
cynthia g.
cynthia g.
Just a good little product to carry around when and if needed.some hand sanitizer .cbvrgjhgfdfffffffgggggg
Zelda S.
Zelda S.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Got this for my niece at school so that way she would have some. Great buy and her classmates are jealous.
Monica J.
Monica J.
Mesquite, TX
I love this first of all because it's pink.... I can just throw it in my purse and it if always available
Manuela L.
Manuela L.
San Antonio, TX
My kids love this product also it fits perfect anywhere in there backpacks in there drawers it's perfect
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Clearwater, FL
My daughter loves this hand sanitizer because it's hello kitty and smells so pretty and cleans so well!
Selena G.