Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Jessie C.
Tucson , AZ
Great buy for kids & adults too! Cute bottle & who doesn't love Hello Kitty?! Should make a bubblegum scent
Jenn C.
Cute bottle! Fun packaging for kids! Hand sanitizer is a must so this is a good ones to pack with your kids to take to school
Tiffany H.
Me and my little girl loves it,it smells soooo good!Leaves your hands smooth.I think everyone should try it.

barbara c.
Grand Island, NE
I love that product and i buy every time i go the super market i want that have scent of coconut or hawaian
Lucerito H.
I bought this for my daughter she loves sanitizing her hand plus it's hello kitty so of course she loves it
Alycia W.
Quakertown, PA
This hand sap smelled amazing!! i loved using it to wash my hands more than a bar of soap.
Tre'sor M.
Smyrna, DE
It's a great product. Doesn't really moisturize much. But still good as just a regular hand sanitizer
Kia G.
This sanitizer comes in a super cute hello kitty bottle. It smells nice & dries fast without leaving your hands feeling sticky or dry out .
Monti L.
I loved the hello kitty bottle. And I like how it didn't dry my hands out like most hand sanitizer. It also didn't smell to bad which my niece loved.
Jessica B.
El Paso, TX
I love the way this hand sanitizer smelled. It really made my hands feel clean and soft.
Selena G.