Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Wendy W.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daughter loves this stuff! You can never keep a kid too clean and she loves to use her hello kitty sanitizer!
Ong V.
Anchorage, AK
I love this hand sanitizer! Hello kitty all the way! It smells good to me and I especially feel deeply cleansed.
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
I do not like this product at all it dried my knuckles out so badly and it was more watery than other sanitizers.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I got this for my daughter and she loves it . It smells good and moisturizes your hands . I would recommend it .
Sara P.
Corinth, MS
This is so cute! I take this everywhere with me. And it smells amazing! It smells just like strawberry ice cream.
Fatima V.
Super cute and small enough to carry one in all my purses. Doesn't smell super strong and it's really effective.
Lindsey M.
I never go anywhere without hand sanitizer. This brand smells good, works well, ad who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
Jade W.
Allen, TX
This hand sanitizer leaves my hands actually feeling clean and it gives me peace of mind. It's not drying at all.
Tiffany H.
Me and my little girl loves it,it smells soooo good!Leaves your hands smooth.I think everyone should try it.

Frances D.
Tucson, AZ
Got this for my daughter she loves it the smell and how quickly it dries helps keep her hand nice and sanitized
Selena G.