Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Super cute and small enough to carry one in all my purses. Doesn't smell super strong and it's really effective.
Frances D.
Frances D.
Tucson, AZ
Got this for my daughter she loves it the smell and how quickly it dries helps keep her hand nice and sanitized
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Austin, TX
This is so cute. I love the smell and love that it doesn't make my hands feel slimy. It also dries really fast.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Me and my little girl loves it,it smells soooo good!Leaves your hands smooth.I think everyone should try it.

Ana S.
Ana S.
Parsons, KS
Works awesome, its a great sanitizer. I rarely use sanitizer but i love this one. I'd recommend it to anyone.
leave my hand clean and soft my kid use all time safe
me for my family and we use in school for all stundent
Lucerito H.
Lucerito H.
I bought this for my daughter she loves sanitizing her hand plus it's hello kitty so of course she loves it
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los banos , CA
Great for back to school or for any time. Fragrance is good and best parts leaves hands clean . Easy to use
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Tucson, AZ
Great buy for kids & adults too! Cute bottle & who doesn't love Hello Kitty?! Should make a bubblegum scent
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Pharr, TX
This Dial Smells so good even because i love the hello kitty & pink color is awesome! & I used all the time
Selena G.