Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Lorena R.
It is not my favorite moisturizing hand sanitizer but it does smell good and it leaves my hands feeling somewhat soft
Ruth T.
I stole this hand sanitizer from my cousin, because is really cool and refreshing. Its really cool for girly people.
Abigail R.
I use it for my little girl. She loves it! I want her clean all the time, and she love the smell. Is so easy to use.
tylee w.
My daughter enjoys having this travel size in hand. Quit clean of her hands. She enjoys the hello kitty lable as well
Holly H.
Jarvisburg, NC
My kids love dial hello kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer. As a mom I feel great knowing my kids love to kill germs.
Maddisen S.
Pleasant hill, IA
I love the hello kitty. Smell is refreshing. Prefer bath&body works because they smell better but this is still good.
My littler sister had one of these and she would always put it on me and it smells better than the boring sanitizer
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
Yes i love hello kitty
So i carry about 5 in each of my purses
And they smell good and i get to keep my hands clean
Bri S.
Who doesn't like a travel sanitation? My daughter flaunts this attached to her back pack. All her friends love it.
Wendy W.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daughter loves this stuff! You can never keep a kid too clean and she loves to use her hello kitty sanitizer!
Selena G.