Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I'll be honest, I just bought this because it was pink. It's pretty strong smelling. It was not my favorite hand sanitizer. I just got off the public train and my hands were dirty so I stopped in a Rite Aid. Overall, it did it's job but I'm not sure I would purchase it again.
Courtney m.
Jackson, OH
Honestly I love this i have two children and my son is one almost two and my daughter is there months old she was a preemie and she had a low birth weight and I will not just let anyone not even my self just straight grab and hold my children they need to wash their hands and put hand sanitizer on what can I say I'm a control freak but come on have you ever took care of a sick baby up all night and it makes you feel horrible who wants their baby's to feel or go through anything that's not great I love this stuff I stick it in my door bag my pump bag so I don't tough my parts dirty handed better safe than sorry I would like it to be a spray though then it would be much more convenient
Stephanie G.
I just love hello kitty :) and hand sanitizer so both combined in one is the best thing ever lol
Kim R.
Love me some hello kitty! And the hand sanitizer isn't bad either ;) I have bought this multiple times!
Connie N.
Frisco, TX
Love it, gets the job done. Keep in my purse in case I'm in a sticky situation or I'm sick
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
I love dial hand wash! Especially this foaming one! It is great for getting that clean, fresh feeling!
Lizmarie R.
Hartford, CT
I had us alot of those but something I get different one to but shik something get to red because I'm using different one
Sarah R.
Chicago
My daughter just loves her little Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer its so small and convenient to carry along anywhere we go.
leave my hand clean and soft my kid use all time safe
me for my family and we use in school for all stundent
Olivia A.
Indianapolis, IN
This hand sanitizer is perfect for my go-go life. I bought it at Sam's Club, so it wasn't pricey, and smells wonderful. If I had a choice at my usual grocery store, it'd be this Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer.
Selena G.