Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Bri S.
Bri S.
Who doesn't like a travel sanitation? My daughter flaunts this attached to her back pack. All her friends love it.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Who doesn't love Hello Kitty?? Also--Dial's hand sanitizer is very refreshing to use and never a bad smell after.
Megan H.
Megan H.
My daughter loves to use hand sanitizer and this helps to keep her hands clean. She loves the Hello Kitty design.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Corinth, MS
This is so cute! I take this everywhere with me. And it smells amazing! It smells just like strawberry ice cream.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
I do not like this product at all it dried my knuckles out so badly and it was more watery than other sanitizers.
Jade W.
Jade W.
Allen, TX
This hand sanitizer leaves my hands actually feeling clean and it gives me peace of mind. It's not drying at all.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daughter loves this stuff! You can never keep a kid too clean and she loves to use her hello kitty sanitizer!
Ong V.
Ong V.
Anchorage, AK
I love this hand sanitizer! Hello kitty all the way! It smells good to me and I especially feel deeply cleansed.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I got this for my daughter and she loves it . It smells good and moisturizes your hands . I would recommend it .
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
I never go anywhere without hand sanitizer. This brand smells good, works well, ad who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
Selena G.