Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Brooke K.
Booneville, MS
I love the hello kitty hand sanitizer and if you have a little girl you will too!! Usually my LO complains that any hand sanitizer smells yuck and refuses to use it. Which is a problem because, well, kids are gross sometimes. But with this product there's a fun character she knows on there and it's not as smelly as others so she doesn't mind using it. The size is just right to carry on all of our adventures too!!
Stacia J.
Baltimore, MD
A tiny Hello Kitty hand sanitizer is perfect for my purse - I use it several time a day; nearly to the point of obsession.

It is an affordable product that I have to replace monthly with regular, every day (multiple times of day) use. Best portable on the go product to keep your hands nice and clean.
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
I will admit I bought this solely on the packaging. It was on sale, and it was so cute that I couldn't say no. It's a good hand sanitizer, and I think it smells pretty good, too. The one downside is the size. I bought the smallest bottle my store had, and it was still a little awkward for a makeup bag. I guess I'm just used to the ones that I can put on their own little keychain and have hanging off my bag.
Kimberly L.
Goldsboro, NC
I purchased the Dial Hello Kitty Moisturizing hand sanitizer for my Grand daughter. I tried it first of course to make sure it would be ok for a 6 year old. She loves it and it made it a lot easier to get her to wash and sanitize her hands. It smells good and it's a great idea for kids. I would definitely recommend trying it for children your having a hard time getting to use hand sanitizer.
Christine C.
Severn, MD
I originally bought this for Hello Kitty, but I ended up really liking the product. It didn't dry out my hands and it has a nice scent. It's affordable and convenient so I'll definitely be repurchasing this. I plan on putting them all over my house especially come winter and cold season
Yarisbeth V.
I love it, it has a nice scent and it's superrrr cute! It's perfect for everyday , when you go out in public transportation or just need to clean your hands. It's effective and of course easy to use and not messy like other hand sanitizer . I would definitely buy again and will!
Kristyn L.
New Albany, IN
Being a mom of two hand sanitizer is a must have, this is the perfect size to toss in my purse or diaper bag and grab real quick whether it's after a diaper change on the go or after playing on the playground before we eat everyone gets a drop! I always have a bottle on hand! :)
Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
It smells wonderful it's a great buy for anyone who has young ladies who love hello Kitty like my daughter, it's very easy to use for her being she is a toddler and can do everything herself, and it's not expensibe, want break the bank, would definitely recommend this product.
Cordelia P.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Super cute packaging in a an easy to carry size. Hand Sanitizer is a must and this is the easiest way to do it. Nice scent so it doesn't just smell like chemicals. Great to know I'm killing germs in such a cute, east. affordable way. Nothing fancy but it will get the job done
Shelbi P.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love dial antibacterial anything but I mostly love the hand sanitizer I have two small children who always have dirty hands so its important to have sanitizer around I usually purcace a bottle a week we use it that often and with two small children the designs are great
Selena G.