Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Nancy K.
Lanett, AL
THE SCENT IS GREAT! IT'S A FUN PRODUCT EASY TI KEEP IN YOUR PURSE OR THE CAR CONVENIENT SIZE
Laura K.
Miami
My Daughter loves this soap! Its very moisturizing and it doesn't hurt that her favorite character is on it. I bought it at my local supermarket. Having this soap makes it easier to get her hands clean from day to day messes. I would repurchase.
Sarah R.
My daughter loves this product, and the cute hello kitty symbol convinces her to keep her hands clea. The price is amazing and can be found almost anywhere! I bought mine at Kroger. Overall I am very satisfied and would buy this product again.
Holly T.
Hello Kitty Dial moisturizing hand sanitizer is great for the little ones. My kids just love to use it, it is affordable and fun to use. Not over priced like many other products. I use this daily and pack it with my kids at school . Very happy and satisfided
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter LOVES this product! The Hello Kitty Moisturizing hand sanitizer gives her great soft hands, compared to other similar products this one exceeds my exceptions by also including Hello Kitty! I am satisfied with this product and will purchase it again!
Ashley S.
Evansville, IN
It's an amazing product. It won't leave your hands dry like the other hand sanitizers normally do.
Alexa D.
I bought this for my daughter because were on the go a lot and it comes very handy for when she gets her hands sticky. i carry this in the car and we use it daily. The design on the bottle is so cute and the product is great and i am completely satisfied.
Suheiley M.
Clifton, NJ
I think the little Hello Kitty hand sanitizer is good for your kids because it influence them to be clean and to not spread germs to sneeze in the arm and to be clean and it's really really good it comes in different kinds of sense you can choose like watermelon and so many more
Lovena B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great when you are out and about or with children. Fast and easy way to keep hands sanitized
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
my niece love this she tacks it to school and she said this is a good fav to have
Selena G.