Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this for my little cousin who refused to use hand sanitizer and the hello kitty on the bottle made her want to use it. it does not have a strong smell like regular sanitizers and it did the job to get her to use it. i recommend this to any paren't trying to get kids to sanitize.
Jacey C.
Jacey C.
Vinton, IA
Dial is my go to brand for things like hand soaps, sanitizers, etc. Dial is super inexpensive while also providing a good product. This hello kitty hand sanitizer is the perfect size to carry in a bag, purse, wallet, etc. It's also moisturizing unlike many hand sanitizers out there!
Evan L.
Evan L.
One of my family members bought this soap a while back. I honestly hated the smell of this soap. And it made my hands feel slimy. I never would buy this soap again. compared to the soft soap brand hand soap I usually use this is horrible. I guess that explains the cheap price tag.
Suheiley M.
Suheiley M.
Clifton, NJ
I think the little Hello Kitty hand sanitizer is good for your kids because it influence them to be clean and to not spread germs to sneeze in the arm and to be clean and it's really really good it comes in different kinds of sense you can choose like watermelon and so many more
Yarisbeth V.
Yarisbeth V.
I love it, it has a nice scent and it's superrrr cute! It's perfect for everyday , when you go out in public transportation or just need to clean your hands. It's effective and of course easy to use and not messy like other hand sanitizer . I would definitely buy again and will!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Temperance, MI
When i am not using bath and body works hand sanitizer, i tend to lean towards cutesy bottle. I absolutely love this product , not only because of the cute hello kitty but also because it does a really good job of making my hands feel as though i just washed them.Two thumbs up .
Kristyn L.
Kristyn L.
New Albany, IN
Being a mom of two hand sanitizer is a must have, this is the perfect size to toss in my purse or diaper bag and grab real quick whether it's after a diaper change on the go or after playing on the playground before we eat everyone gets a drop! I always have a bottle on hand! :)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Salem, OH
I purchased this for my four year old daughter Mainly because of the hello kitty picture on the front (she loves hello kitty). I thought that it did a great job of sanitizing just like any other sanitizer but could have smelled a little better! My daughter loved it nonetheless!
chtristin v.
chtristin v.
Dial moisturizing hand sanitizer is great it does its job. It sanitizes and leaves your hands nice and moist. I keep the dial hello kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer 2fl.oz.bottle in my purse at all times plus thge little bottles are cute so my children always wants to use it.
Lekeitta F.
Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
It smells wonderful it's a great buy for anyone who has young ladies who love hello Kitty like my daughter, it's very easy to use for her being she is a toddler and can do everything herself, and it's not expensibe, want break the bank, would definitely recommend this product.
Selena G.