Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Oneshia R.
Madison, MS
Great for on the go, has a nice smell to it and the kids will love applying it. Definitely a product I would keep around
Jessica G.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter loves this stuff, not only is it cute to look at but it smells lovely & leaves her hands soft & moisturized!
Haydee M.
Mission, TX
I buy these for my nieces so they can be a little more excited for hand sanitizer and they love it because of the design
heidi j.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it, simply adorable and very useful during the cold season! Doesn't leave my hands sticky or smelling like product.
Lizmarie R.
Hartford, CT
I had us alot of those but something I get different one to but shik something get to red because I'm using different one
Mayra P.
Love the bottle love this sanitizer the smell is so fresh my daughter love it to they should make more products like this
Aneesha K.
It's cute and it smells really good. While smelling good it also washed my hands really well without leaving them dry.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
This seriously has the cutest packaging ever and works so good! I felt super confident that this left my hands clean (:
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
Love dial hand sanitizer and the super cute hello kitty bottle! The small bottle fits great in my purse or diaper bag.
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH
Cute packaging and great pricing. A large bottle to last a while yet easy to carry align in backpacks and lunch boxes.
Selena G.