Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

heidi j.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Love it, simply adorable and very useful during the cold season! Doesn't leave my hands sticky or smelling like product.
Oneshia R.
Madison, MS
Great for on the go, has a nice smell to it and the kids will love applying it. Definitely a product I would keep around
Mayra P.
Love the bottle love this sanitizer the smell is so fresh my daughter love it to they should make more products like this
Jessica G.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter loves this stuff, not only is it cute to look at but it smells lovely & leaves her hands soft & moisturized!
Lizmarie R.
Hartford, CT
I had us alot of those but something I get different one to but shik something get to red because I'm using different one
Autum J.
If you like hello kitty you will like this product just like me. The scent is pretty bland tho that is my only complaint.
Haydee M.
Mission, TX
I buy these for my nieces so they can be a little more excited for hand sanitizer and they love it because of the design
Carrie H.
Belton, TX
This is something that both me and my daughter keep in our bags. It's cute and works well something that we both love.
Erica L.
Rialto, CA
Love the smell. Moisturize hands. Bought for my daughter. Really good size for her to keep in her backpack for school.
Deborah A.
! I love everything the is Hello Kitty.
But I love this hand sanitizer so much more! It smells amazing.
Really fruity.