Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
I buy these for my daughter and she adores them. They work great and hello kitty makes her want to use it even more !
tylee w.
tylee w.
My daughter enjoys having this travel size in hand. Quit clean of her hands. She enjoys the hello kitty lable as well
Maddisen S.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
I love the hello kitty. Smell is refreshing. Prefer bath&body works because they smell better but this is still good.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Carlsbad, NM
My kids love it ! It's cute and simple and easy for them to use. I love the brand never had any complaints about it.
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
I use it for my little girl. She loves it! I want her clean all the time, and she love the smell. Is so easy to use.
Ruth T.
Ruth T.
I stole this hand sanitizer from my cousin, because is really cool and refreshing. Its really cool for girly people.
What's better than moisturizing hand sanitizer that also comes in a Hello Kitty package? Nothing. Nothing is better.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Jarvisburg, NC
My kids love dial hello kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer. As a mom I feel great knowing my kids love to kill germs.
My littler sister had one of these and she would always put it on me and it smells better than the boring sanitizer
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
Yes i love hello kitty
So i carry about 5 in each of my purses
And they smell good and i get to keep my hands clean
Selena G.