Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle
Smells great! Love the color & the hello kitty design Cleans hands and doesn't burn harshly! My sisters loved it as a gift
Sandra E.
Aynor
My kids love this. Smells great. They take to school and I feel it helps cut down on germs . Actually makes hands feel soft
Shannon P.
Chatsworth, GA
My sister and I love this hand sanatizer. She likes the Hello kitty on the bottle but of course its a good product by Dial.
Patricia L.
Marksville, LA
My little girls love this hand sanitizer and it smells really good! I would definitely recommend this product for children!
Kaila M.
Anaheim, CA
Perfect size little bottle on the go, especially if you use it for school or keep it in your purse for sanitation moments(:
Nika B.
My little cousin loves this stuff... She always ask me to get it for her its and ok soap to me don't really like the smell
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
My daughter loves the smell of this. It doesn't leave your hands dry. Overall for what it is I think it's a great product.
Kara
Portable and smells fresh! The hello kitty on it makes it eye catching also. Dial hand sanitizer is the closest to germ x.
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I keep this in my purse for my nieces so when we go out and they need clean hands they are more enticed to use the product!
Chanty B.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter loves this hand sanitizer yall try it its really freakin wondeful and its hello kitty what else would ya want
Selena G.