Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle
Great product! My kids live it! It's soft on the skin and it's kid friendly! I would buy this whole company if I could!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rialto, CA
Love the smell. Moisturize hands. Bought for my daughter. Really good size for her to keep in her backpack for school.
Aneesha K.
Aneesha K.
It's cute and it smells really good. While smelling good it also washed my hands really well without leaving them dry.
Boncie B.
Boncie B.
Charlotte, NC
Love it 😘😘😘😘. Especially when you have kids and you want to teach them how to wash their hands and plus it's adorable.
Francie K.
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
Love dial hand sanitizer and the super cute hello kitty bottle! The small bottle fits great in my purse or diaper bag.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH
Cute packaging and great pricing. A large bottle to last a while yet easy to carry align in backpacks and lunch boxes.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Belton, TX
This is something that both me and my daughter keep in our bags. It's cute and works well something that we both love.
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
! I love everything the is Hello Kitty.
But I love this hand sanitizer so much more! It smells amazing.
Really fruity.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
It is not my favorite moisturizing hand sanitizer but it does smell good and it leaves my hands feeling somewhat soft
Katt M.
Katt M.
Detroit, MI
I'm not a huge fan of the scent. But it gets the job done when eliminating germs and leaving your hands feeling clean
Selena G.