Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Kaila M.
Anaheim, CA
Perfect size little bottle on the go, especially if you use it for school or keep it in your purse for sanitation moments(:
Kara
Portable and smells fresh! The hello kitty on it makes it eye catching also. Dial hand sanitizer is the closest to germ x.
Shannon P.
Chatsworth, GA
My sister and I love this hand sanatizer. She likes the Hello kitty on the bottle but of course its a good product by Dial.
Smells great! Love the color & the hello kitty design Cleans hands and doesn't burn harshly! My sisters loved it as a gift
Sandra E.
Aynor
My kids love this. Smells great. They take to school and I feel it helps cut down on germs . Actually makes hands feel soft
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
My daughter loves the smell of this. It doesn't leave your hands dry. Overall for what it is I think it's a great product.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
I bought this product for my work leaves your skin super soft, buy it at walmart, was very cheap, and I love the little cat
Nika B.
My little cousin loves this stuff... She always ask me to get it for her its and ok soap to me don't really like the smell
Chanty B.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter loves this hand sanitizer yall try it its really freakin wondeful and its hello kitty what else would ya want
Autum J.
If you like hello kitty you will like this product just like me. The scent is pretty bland tho that is my only complaint.
Selena G.