Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Kara
Kara
Portable and smells fresh! The hello kitty on it makes it eye catching also. Dial hand sanitizer is the closest to germ x.
Autum J.
Autum J.
If you like hello kitty you will like this product just like me. The scent is pretty bland tho that is my only complaint.
Lizmarie R.
Lizmarie R.
Hartford, CT
I had us alot of those but something I get different one to but shik something get to red because I'm using different one
Chanty B.
Chanty B.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter loves this hand sanitizer yall try it its really freakin wondeful and its hello kitty what else would ya want
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Love the bottle love this sanitizer the smell is so fresh my daughter love it to they should make more products like this
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter loves this stuff, not only is it cute to look at but it smells lovely & leaves her hands soft & moisturized!
heidi j.
heidi j.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Love it, simply adorable and very useful during the cold season! Doesn't leave my hands sticky or smelling like product.
Haydee M.
Haydee M.
Mission, TX
I buy these for my nieces so they can be a little more excited for hand sanitizer and they love it because of the design
Oneshia R.
Oneshia R.
Madison, MS
Great for on the go, has a nice smell to it and the kids will love applying it. Definitely a product I would keep around
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
This seriously has the cutest packaging ever and works so good! I felt super confident that this left my hands clean (:
Selena G.