Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Briana L.
Salem, OR
This hand sanitizer is very useful and it soaks into the skin and it does not make my hands dry it leaves a great fragrance after and all of my friends want to use it cause it's so good I do recommend this product.
Lindsey B.
My daughter received this as a gift for Christmas and while she loved it, I was not crazy about the cleaning ability or the scent. She , of course thought it was fantastic because Hello Kitty is on the front but I however do not see that as a reason to buy it again.
JaKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I carry this hand sanitizer with me at all times. It smells really good. It also keeps me away from the germs no matter what.
K H.
Jonesboro, IN
It has a slightly artificial smell to it. Yes I know hand sanitizers use artificial smells, but it smells fake. It works really well though and isn't too much in price.
Eli D.
San Francisco, CA
This hand sanitizer smells not too strong and has some pink or red microbeads in it that I guess help not drying your hands that much? overall nice packaging and definitely gets the job done
Brianna S.
This little thing will fit anywhere!
It's a great little product for all ages!
Especially the little ones!
Mayra P.
Love the bottle love this sanitizer the smell is so fresh my daughter love it to they should make more products like this
I love this product it's so cute and love the colors. I bought it at Walgreens near me. I use it every time I finish watching my hands. It's soft on the hands and easy. I love it it's so great to use on the daily.
Esra P.
Los Angeles, CA
Cute and useful handsanitizer! My sister bought this for me and I loved the packaging.
Kizzy w.
I get this for my granddaughter she said she loved too much to write something and she loves to play and so she love to just clean her hands like two or three times daily just to go wash your hands should use this soap just because she see it and they have Hello Kitty on it
Selena G.