Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Alexandra W.
York
Gave me a rash, and also gave other people in my family rashes! It is easy to use, but I don't recommend it! It's affordable.
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I love Dial products in general but I REALLY love this because of hello kitty. Obsessed and it really has a pleasant smell !
dimetria m.
very nice, love the bottle design, makes it fun for kids to clean their hands even i use it. you can find it at target cheap
Yendi V.
Its okay . the smell is kind of strong for a kids disinfectant, thought . I would suggest cutting bacc a bit on the fragance
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Super cute! Nice antibacterial formula. My daughter loves Hello Kitty so this was great for her! You can buy this at WalMart!
Keira Z.
Reading, PA
It was just like a normal scented hand sanitizer is justscented my hands though did feel clean and all the germs were all off
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I keep this in my purse for my nieces so when we go out and they need clean hands they are more enticed to use the product!
Patricia L.
Marksville, LA
My little girls love this hand sanitizer and it smells really good! I would definitely recommend this product for children!
Michelle B.
New Castle, DE
Great product!
Easy to take everywhere, helps me maintain clean around my son.
Smell is good.
Not expensive
Very afortable
Vanessa W.
Phoenix
I like the option of not making my skin dry and the scent is really good. I use all the time at work an really recommend it
Selena G.