Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Luciana V.
Myrtle Creek, OR
My kids each have one in their backpacks. I love that it doesn't dry out their skin and it doesn't have the strong alcohol smell.
Whitney B.
Roanoke, VA
My kiddos love hand sanitizer. This one in particular is their favorite. With them being girls, they adore the Hello Kitty motif.
Jessica H.
Phelps, KY
My kids love this stuff. They like the color and the fact that it has hello kitty on it, they are always sanitizing their hands!
Rachel B.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
My daughter loves to use this while we are on the go! Perfect size aND she loves that hello kitty is right on the front of it!
anna l.
El Monte , CA
It was okay. It was convenient in my house to use however I didn't really like the smell. I only bought it because of my sister
Hailie F.
Lohn, TX
My little girl uses this all the time lol I like the smell and so does she it smells like strawberries and I guess it works ...
dimetria m.
very nice, love the bottle design, makes it fun for kids to clean their hands even i use it. you can find it at target cheap
Paige P.
The Hello Kitty packaging is so adorable! I love dial. It gives me the cleanest, most fresh feeling after use of the product
Keira Z.
Reading, PA
It was just like a normal scented hand sanitizer is justscented my hands though did feel clean and all the germs were all off
Dria Y.
Gallina, NM
I'm a Hello Kitty Fan &&I I am all for my hand sanitizer.this combo is just perfect for me. && the best part,it smells good!
Selena G.