Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Aynor
My kids love this. Smells great. They take to school and I feel it helps cut down on germs . Actually makes hands feel soft
Ana M. j.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
I bought this product for my work leaves your skin super soft, buy it at walmart, was very cheap, and I love the little cat
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Chatsworth, GA
My sister and I love this hand sanatizer. She likes the Hello kitty on the bottle but of course its a good product by Dial.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Phoenix
I like the option of not making my skin dry and the scent is really good. I use all the time at work an really recommend it
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
Anaheim, CA
Perfect size little bottle on the go, especially if you use it for school or keep it in your purse for sanitation moments(:
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Marksville, LA
My little girls love this hand sanitizer and it smells really good! I would definitely recommend this product for children!
Ann Marie B.
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I keep this in my purse for my nieces so when we go out and they need clean hands they are more enticed to use the product!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
New Castle, DE
Great product!
Easy to take everywhere, helps me maintain clean around my son.
Smell is good.
Not expensive
Very afortable
Smells great! Love the color & the hello kitty design Cleans hands and doesn't burn harshly! My sisters loved it as a gift
Nika B.
Nika B.
My little cousin loves this stuff... She always ask me to get it for her its and ok soap to me don't really like the smell
Selena G.