Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Keira Z.
Keira Z.
Reading, PA
It was just like a normal scented hand sanitizer is justscented my hands though did feel clean and all the germs were all off
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Super cute! Nice antibacterial formula. My daughter loves Hello Kitty so this was great for her! You can buy this at WalMart!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
York
Gave me a rash, and also gave other people in my family rashes! It is easy to use, but I don't recommend it! It's affordable.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Cute bottle! Fun packaging for kids! Hand sanitizer is a must so this is a good ones to pack with your kids to take to school
JaKayla K.
JaKayla K.
I carry this hand sanitizer with me at all times. It smells really good. It also keeps me away from the germs no matter what.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I love Dial products in general but I REALLY love this because of hello kitty. Obsessed and it really has a pleasant smell !
Dria Y.
Dria Y.
Gallina, NM
I'm a Hello Kitty Fan &&I I am all for my hand sanitizer.this combo is just perfect for me. && the best part,it smells good!
dimetria m.
dimetria m.
very nice, love the bottle design, makes it fun for kids to clean their hands even i use it. you can find it at target cheap
Paige P.
Paige P.
The Hello Kitty packaging is so adorable! I love dial. It gives me the cleanest, most fresh feeling after use of the product
Yendi V.
Yendi V.
Its okay . the smell is kind of strong for a kids disinfectant, thought . I would suggest cutting bacc a bit on the fragance
Selena G.