Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Sarah R.
Chicago
My daughter just loves her little Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer its so small and convenient to carry along anywhere we go.
Sahndra F.
S Pasadena, CA
Who doesn't want a sanitizer with a cute pink cat on it? It serves the same purpose as your average sanitizer! I love that it's cute!
Amanda D.
Meridian, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Makes my daughter want to wash her hands every time she steps in the bathroom! The smell is great and she loves the characters on it
Angelica B.
Purchased this santizer for my daughter which whom loves hello kitty! Just the packaging is what makes this pop out. Good sanitizer
Sarah H.
Super cute packaging. My daughter loves the character. I feel like it makes her use it more and keeps her hands nice and sanitized.
Trashonda H.
Memphis, TN
It smells so good and I love to keep my hands clean. It's so cute and small enough to fit into my clutch for when I'm on the go.
andrea a.
I love this product I use it with my niece. Only sanitizer I can get her to use because of the smell and the kitty on the bottle
Luciana V.
Myrtle Creek, OR
My kids each have one in their backpacks. I love that it doesn't dry out their skin and it doesn't have the strong alcohol smell.
Jessica H.
Phelps, KY
My kids love this stuff. They like the color and the fact that it has hello kitty on it, they are always sanitizing their hands!
Tricia B.
This is fantastic for on the go with little girls. The hello Kitty pictures make them want to use it. Works great for my daughter
Selena G.