Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Sanii D.
It's an okay hand sanitizer but it leave a sticky feel on my hands and I don't really appreciate that. I would not really recommend this to anyone else unless the like the sticky finish. I like feeling like I have clean hands, this does not achieve that. It has an amazing smell so I usually use it because of that.
Sheridan D.
Dry Ridge, KY
This is a great product except it dried my hands out a centimeter. I wouldn't recommend this if you have rough skin because it didn't work on my roughish skin.
Rebecca D.
Plant City, FL
My daughter has this in her backpack all the time. Good to have on hand. Great product
Zani R.
It smells great and you could basically take this any where. I really like this product.
Sassy B.
Pleasant City, OH
I love this hand sanitizer it's smells good and my niece loves it to

I can really find it anymore tho
Vikki T.
Camby, IN
This product has a roses smell to it. Usually this would be recommended for kids due to the Hello Kitty packaging. This compares to more high end products the same. Its effectiveness is the same thing. They both cleanse your hands. You can find this brand at any store.
dimetria m.
very nice, love the bottle design, makes it fun for kids to clean their hands even i use it. you can find it at target cheap
This hand sanitizer is really good like any hand sanitizer that kills germs but this one leaves a good scent . It is adorable isn't expensive at all & very effective I mean it does KILL germs lol I would recommend to others.
Najay C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this hand sanitizer it cleans my hands to the best extent. I think that more people should use this hand Sanitizer. On my first time using it , it actually worked very well I was so surprised.
Briana L.
Salem, OR
This hand sanitizer is very useful and it soaks into the skin and it does not make my hands dry it leaves a great fragrance after and all of my friends want to use it cause it's so good I do recommend this product.
Selena G.