Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Kelli S.
I keep this product in my babies' diaper bag. We use it everywhere we go! The kids love the character. I love us being protected from germs.
Isakeia T.
Cordova, TN
I have bough dial hand sanitizer for my little sister she love it and I love it also to me it leave your hand soft and smelling very good.
Kia G.
This sanitizer comes in a super cute hello kitty bottle. It smells nice & dries fast without leaving your hands feeling sticky or dry out .
Katie R.
South Bend, IN
I bought these for my daughters because of the Hello Kitty label. The scent was nice and the sanitizer did not dry out my children's skin
Tori S.
Central Lake, MI
Love the cute packaging makes it more fun for my kids to use and smells great! It also makes my hands feel clean without drying them out.
Saffire G.
I use this all the time at school. It cleans my hands and doesn't dry them out. I love using it, its cute and has a purpose. Wonderful!!
Rose O.
Bluffdale, UT
My daughter loves this, she uses it overtime we go to the park, she doesn't like germs, she loves the smell, its gentle and not to strong
shanise s.
Smells good and keeps fresh . leaves hands soft and touchable not hard and rough . also leaves a really good after smell on your hands
Cassie S.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is a great product I carry it everywhere I have one in all my purses it also smells great when I use it I feel at ease about germs
Sarah R.
Chicago
My daughter just loves her little Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer its so small and convenient to carry along anywhere we go.
Selena G.