Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Purchased this santizer for my daughter which whom loves hello kitty! Just the packaging is what makes this pop out. Good sanitizer
Tricia B.
Tricia B.
This is fantastic for on the go with little girls. The hello Kitty pictures make them want to use it. Works great for my daughter
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Roanoke, VA
My kiddos love hand sanitizer. This one in particular is their favorite. With them being girls, they adore the Hello Kitty motif.
Luciana V.
Luciana V.
Myrtle Creek, OR
My kids each have one in their backpacks. I love that it doesn't dry out their skin and it doesn't have the strong alcohol smell.
andrea a.
andrea a.
I love this product I use it with my niece. Only sanitizer I can get her to use because of the smell and the kitty on the bottle
Trashonda H.
Trashonda H.
Memphis, TN
It smells so good and I love to keep my hands clean. It's so cute and small enough to fit into my clutch for when I'm on the go.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Phelps, KY
My kids love this stuff. They like the color and the fact that it has hello kitty on it, they are always sanitizing their hands!
Hailie F.
Hailie F.
Lohn, TX
My little girl uses this all the time lol I like the smell and so does she it smells like strawberries and I guess it works ...
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
My daughter loves to use this while we are on the go! Perfect size aND she loves that hello kitty is right on the front of it!
Milashka S.
Milashka S.
West New York, NJ
Works great and doesn't dry up my hands also smells so great ,cleans really well and was able to clean my hands from hair dye
Selena G.