Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle
This hand sanitizer is really good like any hand sanitizer that kills germs but this one leaves a good scent . It is adorable isn't expensive at all & very effective I mean it does KILL germs lol I would recommend to others.
Najay C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this hand sanitizer it cleans my hands to the best extent. I think that more people should use this hand Sanitizer. On my first time using it , it actually worked very well I was so surprised.
I purchased this recently for my niece and she fell in love. Washing her hands are now her favorite. The soap contains stronghold raspberry. I bought it at Walgreens.
Lindsey B.
My daughter received this as a gift for Christmas and while she loved it, I was not crazy about the cleaning ability or the scent. She , of course thought it was fantastic because Hello Kitty is on the front but I however do not see that as a reason to buy it again.
JaKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I carry this hand sanitizer with me at all times. It smells really good. It also keeps me away from the germs no matter what.
K H.
Jonesboro, IN
It has a slightly artificial smell to it. Yes I know hand sanitizers use artificial smells, but it smells fake. It works really well though and isn't too much in price.
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I keep this in my purse for my nieces so when we go out and they need clean hands they are more enticed to use the product!
Eli D.
San Francisco, CA
This hand sanitizer smells not too strong and has some pink or red microbeads in it that I guess help not drying your hands that much? overall nice packaging and definitely gets the job done
Brianna S.
This little thing will fit anywhere!
It's a great little product for all ages!
Especially the little ones!
iyonna b.
Centreville, VA
This hand sanitizer is the best. being the ocd human being that i am i use it very often and frequently almost 20 times a day. i bought this product at Walmart. it is very easy to use with a simple squeeze i would hundrend percent recommend to everyone
Selena G.