Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Rose O.
Rose O.
Bluffdale, UT
My daughter loves this, she uses it overtime we go to the park, she doesn't like germs, she loves the smell, its gentle and not to strong
Saffire G.
Saffire G.
I use this all the time at school. It cleans my hands and doesn't dry them out. I love using it, its cute and has a purpose. Wonderful!!
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is a great product I carry it everywhere I have one in all my purses it also smells great when I use it I feel at ease about germs
shanise s.
shanise s.
Smells good and keeps fresh . leaves hands soft and touchable not hard and rough . also leaves a really good after smell on your hands
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Vineland, NJ
My daughter loves this! I feel safe when she uses it. She's comfortable with it. The smell is pleasant and you can never be too clean
Sahndra F.
Sahndra F.
S Pasadena, CA
Who doesn't want a sanitizer with a cute pink cat on it? It serves the same purpose as your average sanitizer! I love that it's cute!
Donna j.
Donna j.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this for my 7 year old grandaughter. She loves it and uses it without having to remind her. She loves hello kitty. Thank you
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Meridian, MS
Makes my daughter want to wash her hands every time she steps in the bathroom! The smell is great and she loves the characters on it
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Chicago
My daughter just loves her little Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer its so small and convenient to carry along anywhere we go.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Super cute packaging. My daughter loves the character. I feel like it makes her use it more and keeps her hands nice and sanitized.
Selena G.