Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Victoria L.
Maxie , VA
Always keeps my hands feeling clean, and it has such cute packaging! These are my favorite hand sanitizers, I'll definitely purchase them again.
Stacy T.
White Plains, NY
I mainly buaght this for my duaghter because she is a huge hello kittty but quess wat i use it also lol thank you dial hello kitty hand sanitizer
Leah H.
Baldwin, Ga
I love this product! I'm big on smells and this smells awesome. Leaves my hands feeling clean and refreshed. Plus, who doesn't love Hello KItty!
Irene H.
I got this in a small travel size for my diaper bag. I have 2 babies and on the go a lot so I use tons of sanitizer. Itdoes not dry hands at all.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ended up buying this because the kids saw hello kitty on it, they loved it and I must say for something I bought for the kids I used a lot myself
Judy P.
Put it in my daughters backpack for school. It's an inexpensive little bottle, and it reassures me that it'll help keep my daughters hands clean
Jennifer P.
Newburgh , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's cute and little. It's a great size for your purse or to keep in your desk. Kills bacteria and it's great for cleaning a cart at the store.
Kawehilani D.
Las Vegas, NV
Besides the packaging on this product I love the smell . They smell so good al. I always have hand sanitizer in my purse and this is my go to.
Christine E.
Lynchburg, VA
I love hello kitty!! The bottle is adorable! It smelled very nice. I'd buy it again.

Kali C.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep these is stock for my daughter. Her and her friends love it.
Goes right in the side pockets of her bookbag. Less grams ton worry about.
Selena G.