Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Kelli S.
Kelli S.
I keep this product in my babies' diaper bag. We use it everywhere we go! The kids love the character. I love us being protected from germs.
shakevia d.
shakevia d.
I love this hello kitty hand sanitizer it leaves my hands moist and its at a very affordable price at Wal-Mart I will be purchasing it again
Erin G.
Erin G.
It was easy getting my daughter to sanitize her hands with this adorable hello kitty sanitizer.
She loves the smell and Ms. Kitty of coarse.
Jayde T.
Jayde T.
Capitol Heights, MD
It smelled amazing and it got the hob done. I bought it from walgreens and it was on sale. Like i said, it got the job done. It was on sale.
Layla W.
Layla W.
Register, GA
My daughter absolutely loves it! I love that it doesn't smell like pure alcohol like most hand sanitizer. It also doesn't dry out her hands!
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Columbia, MO
Hello Kitty is one of my favorite characters and this hand sanitizer not only does its jobs perfectly, but it adds a cute flare to my purse.
Kia G.
Kia G.
This sanitizer comes in a super cute hello kitty bottle. It smells nice & dries fast without leaving your hands feeling sticky or dry out .
Isakeia T.
Isakeia T.
Cordova, TN
I have bough dial hand sanitizer for my little sister she love it and I love it also to me it leave your hand soft and smelling very good.
Katie R.
Katie R.
South Bend, IN
I bought these for my daughters because of the Hello Kitty label. The scent was nice and the sanitizer did not dry out my children's skin
Tori S.
Tori S.
Central Lake, MI
Love the cute packaging makes it more fun for my kids to use and smells great! It also makes my hands feel clean without drying them out.
Selena G.