Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter LOVES this product! The Hello Kitty Moisturizing hand sanitizer gives her great soft hands, compared to other similar products this one exceeds my exceptions by also including Hello Kitty! I am satisfied with this product and will purchase it again!
Mr.Retail ..
So i have see the joy hello kitty brings to my neice everyday so i used her sanitizer.Its the only ways to get her to clean her hands so now i find myself using it. Its actually really great for cleanin ur hands after going to the supermarket or after standing in line to buy lunch and not being able to go to the bathroom to wash my hands. I keep on in the car so no matter what i have the option of clean hands. # nogermzone
Gabriela c.
Ennis, TX
I bought this because it was on sell really good product but I wish it had a bigger size but a nice product
Amanda G.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this for my daughter to use. She loved the hello kitty bottle and the fresh fun scent
Ashley S.
Evansville, IN
It's an amazing product. It won't leave your hands dry like the other hand sanitizers normally do.
Lisa M.
Mcconnelsville, OH
Daughter loved this product. The Hello Kitty design made it more kid friendly, she shared it with her friends. All of them loved the scent and knowing them were killing germs.
Michelle B.
New Castle, DE
Great product!
Easy to take everywhere, helps me maintain clean around my son.
Smell is good.
Not expensive
Very afortable
Anji H.
Lees Summit, MO
This is great for young girls going to school. It easy to carry around and it's cute. Personally the scent was too strong for me. Doesn't seem to bother me niece. This has a good price as well. Somewhat recommend.
Holly H.
Jarvisburg, NC
My kids love dial hello kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer. As a mom I feel great knowing my kids love to kill germs.
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I love Dial products in general but I REALLY love this because of hello kitty. Obsessed and it really has a pleasant smell !
Selena G.