Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Talia N.
Richmond
Love the cute little Hello Kitty label. Smells sooooo good! Most hand sanitizers dont smell that great but this one does. It puts all of the others to shame. it's a must have in your life. I promise !!
Michelle B.
New Castle, DE
Great product!
Easy to take everywhere, helps me maintain clean around my son.
Smell is good.
Not expensive
Very afortable
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH
Cute packaging and great pricing. A large bottle to last a while yet easy to carry align in backpacks and lunch boxes.
Hani K.
Lahaina, HI
Wonderful product. My kids love that's it hello kitty and the liquid is pink. It also has a pretty fun smell to it. It's not bath and body works but still fun.
cynthia g.
Just a good little product to carry around when and if needed.some hand sanitizer .cbvrgjhgfdfffffffgggggg
Holly H.
Jarvisburg, NC
My kids love dial hello kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer. As a mom I feel great knowing my kids love to kill germs.
Rebecca D.
Plant City, FL
My daughter has this in her backpack all the time. Good to have on hand. Great product
Saffire G.
I use this all the time at school. It cleans my hands and doesn't dry them out. I love using it, its cute and has a purpose. Wonderful!!
Danielle D.
Duluth, GA
I love Dial products in general but I REALLY love this because of hello kitty. Obsessed and it really has a pleasant smell !
dimetria m.
very nice, love the bottle design, makes it fun for kids to clean their hands even i use it. you can find it at target cheap
Selena G.