Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Leah H.
Leah H.
Baldwin, Ga
I love this product! I'm big on smells and this smells awesome. Leaves my hands feeling clean and refreshed. Plus, who doesn't love Hello KItty!
Judy P.
Judy P.
Put it in my daughters backpack for school. It's an inexpensive little bottle, and it reassures me that it'll help keep my daughters hands clean
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Maxie , VA
Always keeps my hands feeling clean, and it has such cute packaging! These are my favorite hand sanitizers, I'll definitely purchase them again.
Juli B.
Juli B.
I love hello kitty and i love this little bottle. It is great to go in my purse and i use it when my son touches nasty stuff outside. I love it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
It comes in a fun container that kids love. It is affordable for everyone. I feel that it helps when ever your out and don't have soap and water
Candace A.
Candace A.
Splendora, TX
My kids love this hand sanitizer. Hello Kitty is a hit on the bottle and it has such a great smell. There is no mess and easy for kids to open.
Kali C.
Kali C.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep these is stock for my daughter. Her and her friends love it.
Goes right in the side pockets of her bookbag. Less grams ton worry about.
Arely T.
Arely T.
Bought this for my niece when my nephew was born she loved it. Big hello kitty fan and good for her to get near the baby safely with no germs.
Kawehilani D.
Kawehilani D.
Las Vegas, NV
Besides the packaging on this product I love the smell . They smell so good al. I always have hand sanitizer in my purse and this is my go to.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Smells great and has nice little beads in it making it feel great. Compares to different Bath And Body works hand sanitizers! Great on the go
Selena G.