Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

abrina g.
Coachella, CA
My daughter loves hand sanitizer so whrn i got her the hello kitty one she absolutely loved it. Its small and can be kept just about anywhere we love it!!!
Dria Y.
Gallina, NM
I'm a Hello Kitty Fan &&I I am all for my hand sanitizer.this combo is just perfect for me. && the best part,it smells good!
Leah H.
Baldwin, Ga
I love this product! I'm big on smells and this smells awesome. Leaves my hands feeling clean and refreshed. Plus, who doesn't love Hello KItty!
Lexie C.
Hawthorne, NJ
Bought this for my little sister to put in the purse I bought her and she loved it!! The color and packaging and everything was so cute.!. You should really get this!
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH
Cute packaging and great pricing. A large bottle to last a while yet easy to carry align in backpacks and lunch boxes.
Alexandra W.
York
Gave me a rash, and also gave other people in my family rashes! It is easy to use, but I don't recommend it! It's affordable.
chtristin v.
Dial moisturizing hand sanitizer is great it does its job. It sanitizes and leaves your hands nice and moist. I keep the dial hello kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer 2fl.oz.bottle in my purse at all times plus thge little bottles are cute so my children always wants to use it.
Elizabeth M.
Clearwater, FL
My daughter loves this hand sanitizer because it's hello kitty and smells so pretty and cleans so well!
cynthia g.
Just a good little product to carry around when and if needed.some hand sanitizer .cbvrgjhgfdfffffffgggggg
Katt M.
Detroit, MI
I'm not a huge fan of the scent. But it gets the job done when eliminating germs and leaving your hands feeling clean
Selena G.