Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Monti L.
Monti L.
I loved the hello kitty bottle. And I like how it didn't dry my hands out like most hand sanitizer. It also didn't smell to bad which my niece loved.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Dial is one of the most trusted brands that I have in my home. I always buy dial hand soaps. The best part is it has Hello Kitty, who is my favorite!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Cumberland, MD
My daughter loves hello kitty and hand sanitizer. It didn't dry her skin out and she has pretty sensitive skin. Smells great not a big alcohol smell
Griselda P.
Griselda P.
my niece loves this stuff. other then it having the hello kitty on it. it keeps her hands clean and makes it want to actually clean her hands often!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Quincy, IL
Makes sure my hands are clean and love the hello kitty!! I liked the product so much I went back and got some for my sister and little cousins some.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Haslet, TX
My daughter loves this product! She loves the hello kitty on it and I like that she's willing to use this when I need her too. It smells great too!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Altus, OK
I love hello kitty and this hand soap smelled so great, I would definitely recommend it to a friend. it left my hands feeling very clean and fresh.
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
White Plains, NY
I mainly buaght this for my duaghter because she is a huge hello kittty but quess wat i use it also lol thank you dial hello kitty hand sanitizer
Irene H.
Irene H.
I got this in a small travel size for my diaper bag. I have 2 babies and on the go a lot so I use tons of sanitizer. Itdoes not dry hands at all.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ended up buying this because the kids saw hello kitty on it, they loved it and I must say for something I bought for the kids I used a lot myself
Selena G.