Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Mr.Retail ..
So i have see the joy hello kitty brings to my neice everyday so i used her sanitizer.Its the only ways to get her to clean her hands so now i find myself using it. Its actually really great for cleanin ur hands after going to the supermarket or after standing in line to buy lunch and not being able to go to the bathroom to wash my hands. I keep on in the car so no matter what i have the option of clean hands. # nogermzone
Lilly C.
Keeps the germs away and super cute bottle. I bought this because I always carry a tube of hand sanitizer with me incase I need it. It's very easy to use, just open and squirt into your hand. I am overall satisfied with this product and would recommend especially for little girls in school that are around germs all day. Hello Kitty on the front will make them want to use hand sanitizer all the time.
Nesstia G.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughters love keeping clean with the dial Hello Kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer. Its great for on the go. I keep one in the car and one in my purse for when we are on the go and can't get to running water. Its perfect for play dates at the park or beach. Even in the car. Its not drying like most other hand sanitizers. Plus the girl just love anything Hello kitty.
Alison H.
Marshfield, MA
My family is always on the go and the Hello Kiitty handsanatizer in the 2fl oz bottle is perfect for accompanying us. It is just the right size to throw into our everyday bag and the fact that Hello Kitty is on it, is adorable, my daughter loves her. We use it all the time, after subway rides, before eating a snack, or even to wipe the handles of the grocery carts.
Kristie A.
Winston Salem, NC
I purchased Dial Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer to keep in my purse. The product goes on smoothly and doesn't make your skin tingle like so many other hand sanitizers. My daughter doesn't put up a fight to use this like she does with other products. Lightly scented so you don't smell like a hospital! I would highly recommend this product!
Lauren K.
I'm so obsessed with Dial's Hello Kitty hand sanitizer! My friend and I bought this on a whim at Walmart one day because of the cute packaging but it proved to be worthy of my money after use. It obviously does its job at killing germs, as a hand sanitizer should, but the smell is a nice clean scent that isn't overpowering or overwhelming.
Taylor S.
Charleroi, PA
I bought this soap for my kids in the bathroom. I really encourages them to wash their hands because they love the smell and they love Hello Kitty! I even catch myself using it more than my own soap, because it smells so great. I would highly recommend this for parents who are teaching their children the importance of washing their hands!
Fatema Y.
Union City, CA
this hand sanitizer is very cute. But it is something that is only for a kids use. Its smell is very detracting. that is what makes it so low on the rating. The claim of being moisturizing is very true. But because of the smell, i'd rather buy another hand sanitzer, like germ x or just a regular one from dial. If you have a daughter that is in love with Hello Kitty or you are in love with Hello Kitty, then go for it, otherwise I wouldnt.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
I got this as a present because I'm a huge Hello Kitty fanatic and people will get me anything Hello Kitty! I love this hand sanitizer and I keep it with me everywhere I go in my purse. It's not overwhelming for me in terms of smell and it's super easy to carry with you and use any time that you need it.
Megan M.
Kenner, LA
I love Hello Kitty and having a tiny reminder of that every time I clean my hands is hilarious and awesome. Doesn't smell horrible like some of them. Cleans just as good as the other Dial sanitizers. It lasts a good while too. I like that the price wasn't marked up just because it was a character too.
Selena G.