Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Alison H.
Marshfield, MA
My family is always on the go and the Hello Kiitty handsanatizer in the 2fl oz bottle is perfect for accompanying us. It is just the right size to throw into our everyday bag and the fact that Hello Kitty is on it, is adorable, my daughter loves her. We use it all the time, after subway rides, before eating a snack, or even to wipe the handles of the grocery carts.
Kristie A.
Winston Salem, NC
I purchased Dial Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer to keep in my purse. The product goes on smoothly and doesn't make your skin tingle like so many other hand sanitizers. My daughter doesn't put up a fight to use this like she does with other products. Lightly scented so you don't smell like a hospital! I would highly recommend this product!
Taylor S.
Charleroi, PA
I bought this soap for my kids in the bathroom. I really encourages them to wash their hands because they love the smell and they love Hello Kitty! I even catch myself using it more than my own soap, because it smells so great. I would highly recommend this for parents who are teaching their children the importance of washing their hands!
Lauren K.
I'm so obsessed with Dial's Hello Kitty hand sanitizer! My friend and I bought this on a whim at Walmart one day because of the cute packaging but it proved to be worthy of my money after use. It obviously does its job at killing germs, as a hand sanitizer should, but the smell is a nice clean scent that isn't overpowering or overwhelming.
Fatema Y.
Union City, CA
this hand sanitizer is very cute. But it is something that is only for a kids use. Its smell is very detracting. that is what makes it so low on the rating. The claim of being moisturizing is very true. But because of the smell, i'd rather buy another hand sanitzer, like germ x or just a regular one from dial. If you have a daughter that is in love with Hello Kitty or you are in love with Hello Kitty, then go for it, otherwise I wouldnt.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
I got this as a present because I'm a huge Hello Kitty fanatic and people will get me anything Hello Kitty! I love this hand sanitizer and I keep it with me everywhere I go in my purse. It's not overwhelming for me in terms of smell and it's super easy to carry with you and use any time that you need it.
Megan M.
Kenner, LA
I love Hello Kitty and having a tiny reminder of that every time I clean my hands is hilarious and awesome. Doesn't smell horrible like some of them. Cleans just as good as the other Dial sanitizers. It lasts a good while too. I like that the price wasn't marked up just because it was a character too.
Natalie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in love with this hand sanitizer!
I carry around 2 bottles of this with me everywhere I go because every time after I touch something I am literally applying hand sanitizer!
It has a nice scent along with it, the bottle is so cute! (I mean, who doesn't love Hello Kitty?)
Definitely recommend.
Stacia J.
Baltimore, MD
A tiny Hello Kitty hand sanitizer is perfect for my purse - I use it several time a day; nearly to the point of obsession.

It is an affordable product that I have to replace monthly with regular, every day (multiple times of day) use. Best portable on the go product to keep your hands nice and clean.
Brooke K.
Booneville, MS
I love the hello kitty hand sanitizer and if you have a little girl you will too!! Usually my LO complains that any hand sanitizer smells yuck and refuses to use it. Which is a problem because, well, kids are gross sometimes. But with this product there's a fun character she knows on there and it's not as smelly as others so she doesn't mind using it. The size is just right to carry on all of our adventures too!!
Selena G.