Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Cherish D.
Cherish D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is currently in my 11 year olds backpack. The 2 oz size makes it perfect for backpacks or purses! The scent is a bit strong at first, luckily it fades very quickly. The hand sanitizer is quickly absorbed by the skin without any of the sticky residue that some hand sanitizers can leave behind. And come on, who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
I'm so obsessed with Dial's Hello Kitty hand sanitizer! My friend and I bought this on a whim at Walmart one day because of the cute packaging but it proved to be worthy of my money after use. It obviously does its job at killing germs, as a hand sanitizer should, but the smell is a nice clean scent that isn't overpowering or overwhelming.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Charleroi, PA
I bought this soap for my kids in the bathroom. I really encourages them to wash their hands because they love the smell and they love Hello Kitty! I even catch myself using it more than my own soap, because it smells so great. I would highly recommend this for parents who are teaching their children the importance of washing their hands!
Evelina W.
Evelina W.
Greensboro, NC
I love using this for my niece. It drys quick after using the potty and before eatting. Of course kids always keep their hands in there mouth and it's great that I have a quick drying Hand Sanitation system. It's also a plus that He'll Kitty is on the package so it makes "cleaning up" a bit more fun because, Kitty does it too.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Lebanon, MO
This was purchased for my daughter to use and to keep in her backpack. This is an affordable hand sanitizer and is as effective as more expensive brands. My daughter used it daily while away from home. We would be happy to purchase this item again. It would be great if there was a holder to attach it to backpacks available.
Sanii D.
Sanii D.
It's an okay hand sanitizer but it leave a sticky feel on my hands and I don't really appreciate that. I would not really recommend this to anyone else unless the like the sticky finish. I like feeling like I have clean hands, this does not achieve that. It has an amazing smell so I usually use it because of that.
Christa R.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
I got this as a present because I'm a huge Hello Kitty fanatic and people will get me anything Hello Kitty! I love this hand sanitizer and I keep it with me everywhere I go in my purse. It's not overwhelming for me in terms of smell and it's super easy to carry with you and use any time that you need it.
Stacia J.
Stacia J.
Baltimore, MD
A tiny Hello Kitty hand sanitizer is perfect for my purse - I use it several time a day; nearly to the point of obsession.

It is an affordable product that I have to replace monthly with regular, every day (multiple times of day) use. Best portable on the go product to keep your hands nice and clean.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Alexandria, VA
I work with kids and one of the most important thinks is to keep them away from any dirt or bacterias, of course they are always exposed to all those things. My girl is 4 yo and she loves to smell this hand sanitizer, which makes everything easier for me because I don't have to ask her to use it.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Severn, MD
I originally bought this for Hello Kitty, but I ended up really liking the product. It didn't dry out my hands and it has a nice scent. It's affordable and convenient so I'll definitely be repurchasing this. I plan on putting them all over my house especially come winter and cold season
Selena G.