Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Long Beach, CA
I love this little bottle. It fits perfectly in my purse for on the go with small children. It smells really good too. My daughter loves the hello kitty too
Casey W.
Casey W.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
It's small so you can take it with you wherever you go. If you're out to eat and there's no soap in the bathroom you can quickly and easily clean your hands
Okatie , SC
My daughter uses this all the time. She has it for school, dance and tumbling. The scent is nice but not overwhelming and it does what it's intended to do!
abrina g.
abrina g.
Coachella, CA
My daughter loves hand sanitizer so whrn i got her the hello kitty one she absolutely loved it. Its small and can be kept just about anywhere we love it!!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I got this for my 4yr old to take to class. I was told its being recommend more because it has a character on it so the children used it more frequently.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Carlisle, IA
These are my favorite! I put them in the bathroom,kitchen and backpacks! My kids love the special characters and also makes them want to use more often!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Spring Hill, FL
I buy this for my daughter, she loves it because its pink and Hello Kitty and I love it because it keeps her hands sanitized! Plus it smells amazingggg!
Melody P.
Melody P.
Arlington, TX
Cute little alternative for bath and body works hand sanitizer. Smells great and cleans and sanitizes your hands well as any other hand sanitizer would.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Smells great and comes in super cute packaging. I buy these probably twice a month and keep one in my purse and one in each of my daughter's backpacks.
Ashley M.
Great for littles on the go! Always have a bottle in the kids' book bags, purses, & next to their car seats. The girls love the hello kitty sanitiser.
Selena G.