Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Vale A.
Deltona, FL
My sister loves this product I buy it for her so she can put it in her bookbag for school.. it comes in a great size .. the smell is very sweet and not too strong .
Brittany F.
Iron, MN
I mostly got it because I'm a HUGE Hello Kitty fan, but it doesn't have a very strong smell it's light and has a soft fragrance without being to much, it's perfect
Cecilia R.
Soap Lake, WA
Smells great, amazing to use on the go! Plus who doesn't love hello kitty?! Very affective and easy to use. As well as easy to store and put in purse or backpack!
Alicia E.
Dial Hello Kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer is a great product it cleans your hand and sanitize them really good it has a great smail and lives your hands soft.
Maria Eloisa C.
Beaverton, OR
My daughter loves it ! It's cute smells nice and I see her wash her hands constantly! I have used it it's also very nice makes my hands a little dry but great for kids!
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
Really cute hand sanitizer that encourage little children to keep away from germs and keep sanitary And clean and it's really a good idea to have to keep a good healthy and clean lifestyle
KendraLee G.
Tucson, AZ
My kids love to wash their hands with this not only because of hello kitty but of course because it is pink. The smell is wonderful and I can count on this product to kill the germs and bacteria needed to keep my kids healthy. This is our families go to hand soap.
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
I have this adorable bottle next to my kitchen sink. I love the smell and fresh scent. It doesn't leave hands sticky like some and it has a floral /fruity scent
Hani K.
Lahaina, HI
Wonderful product. My kids love that's it hello kitty and the liquid is pink. It also has a pretty fun smell to it. It's not bath and body works but still fun.
Sheridan D.
Dry Ridge, KY
This is a great product except it dried my hands out a centimeter. I wouldn't recommend this if you have rough skin because it didn't work on my roughish skin.
Selena G.