Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Maridania C.
Maridania C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My idea was to take the large container and put it into a small order to have them with me everywhere, its aroma is super good and I feel I let my hands clean.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this sanitizer because it gets my little girls to wash their hands and clean their hands! They have it in their backpacks and they use it all the time.
April M.
April M.
Taylorville, IL
I bought for my daughter when school started. She said it smells so good mom everyone wants some. She has used it all and asks me everyday to go buy her more.
katie w.
katie w.
The Dalles, OR
I got this for my daughters for school! They have it clipped on their backpacks so they can put it on at school when they need. They love it. Smells good too!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
For those Hello Kitty obsessed like me this is the best product to keep on the go. Fits anywhere and doesn't leave hands dry after using like most sanitizers.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Biddeford, ME
My daughter and I both used this product, she loved the hello kitty design on the bottle and I loved how my hands did felt moisturized and not dry after use.
Caddy K.
Caddy K.
Englishtown, NJ
Enjoyable and looks adorable on counter when I photograph the cat in the sink. I don't know who Miss Kitty is but perhaps he does. Efficient and easy to use.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Littleton, NC
Its a good product byt it could like make the bottle a bit larger and make it so you can carry it around....but the good thing is that it get rid of bacteria
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Ok I love this one beacuse its hello kitty. It is good for if you have young child as i have a daughter who loves this as well and ask to use it all the time
Serreena P.
Serreena P.
Seattle, WA
This is adorable!! I honestly got it because it was Hello Kitty. I wasn't a big fan of the smell though. I probably would repurchase just because it is cute.
Selena G.