Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Eastpointe, MI
Doesn't dry out your hands like some other sanitizers. Also smells great. Bought this for my 7 year old daughter who loves Hello Kitty, so it was definitely a winner!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Cocoa, FL
my daughter and i are obsessed with hello kitty so i love the display and also the color pink! this soap is awesome and cleans all the dirt and bad germs right away!
ANGELA S.
ANGELA S.
Pulaski, VA
My daughter loves this product! I would recommend it to anyone who loves Hello Kitty. It is very affordable. My daughter uses it several times a day, so we buy alot.
Vale A.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
My sister loves this product I buy it for her so she can put it in her bookbag for school.. it comes in a great size .. the smell is very sweet and not too strong .
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Iron, MN
I mostly got it because I'm a HUGE Hello Kitty fan, but it doesn't have a very strong smell it's light and has a soft fragrance without being to much, it's perfect
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Soap Lake, WA
Smells great, amazing to use on the go! Plus who doesn't love hello kitty?! Very affective and easy to use. As well as easy to store and put in purse or backpack!
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Dial Hello Kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer is a great product it cleans your hand and sanitize them really good it has a great smail and lives your hands soft.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
I have this adorable bottle next to my kitchen sink. I love the smell and fresh scent. It doesn't leave hands sticky like some and it has a floral /fruity scent
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My idea was to take the large container and put it into a small order to have them with me everywhere, its aroma is super good and I feel I let my hands clean.
Hani K.
Hani K.
Lahaina, HI
Wonderful product. My kids love that's it hello kitty and the liquid is pink. It also has a pretty fun smell to it. It's not bath and body works but still fun.
Selena G.