Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Sandra S.
I am a child at heart…so the packaging got me. I was very pleased to discover the scent was amazing. It was refreshing. I even had guys compliment the scent! I would repurchase.
Regina M.
Columbia, SC
My best friends grandmother gave this to me and I loved it!! Hello Kitty is my absolute favorite chapter and I loved having such a cute sanitizer for cleaning my hands on the go
Ashley K.
Memphis, TN
I got this in a Christmas gift set . The scent was nice and I would use it occasionally but it seemed kind of cheap to me . I guess that's expected out of a gift set though.
Lisa M.
Mcconnelsville, OH
Daughter loved this product. The Hello Kitty design made it more kid friendly, she shared it with her friends. All of them loved the scent and knowing them were killing germs.
Tina S.
Gray Court, SC
Sometimes you just don't have time to get your kid to a sink to wash their hands after they sneeze. This adorable Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer keeps them excited to be clean.
Martha S.
My little one has to carry this with her everywhere. She received it in a gift set and is beggingg me to get her more. She loves the light scent and her hands germ-free!
K H.
Jonesboro, IN
It has a slightly artificial smell to it. Yes I know hand sanitizers use artificial smells, but it smells fake. It works really well though and isn't too much in price.
I purchased this recently for my niece and she fell in love. Washing her hands are now her favorite. The soap contains stronghold raspberry. I bought it at Walgreens.
ANGELA S.
Pulaski, VA
My daughter loves this product! I would recommend it to anyone who loves Hello Kitty. It is very affordable. My daughter uses it several times a day, so we buy alot.
Lexie C.
Hawthorne, NJ
Bought this for my little sister to put in the purse I bought her and she loved it!! The color and packaging and everything was so cute.!. You should really get this!
Selena G.