Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle
My littler sister had one of these and she would always put it on me and it smells better than the boring sanitizer
Bri S.
Who doesn't like a travel sanitation? My daughter flaunts this attached to her back pack. All her friends love it.
Vanessa W.
Thatcher, AZ
I always buy this for my little girls backpack. The packaging is super cute, and it's also affordable. She loves knowing that it's in her backpack and loves to share it with her friends.
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
Love dial hand sanitizer and the super cute hello kitty bottle! The small bottle fits great in my purse or diaper bag.
shanise s.
Smells good and keeps fresh . leaves hands soft and touchable not hard and rough . also leaves a really good after smell on your hands
Rubi j.
Las Vegas, NV
CUTE!!!! So cute, it gets my younger cousins to use it, they get so into it!! Helps keep clean, and with the design, it gets kids to get clean too!! It works good, and very easy to use, mess free, even kids could use it! I will totally buy this again!!
Mr.Retail ..
So i have see the joy hello kitty brings to my neice everyday so i used her sanitizer.Its the only ways to get her to clean her hands so now i find myself using it. Its actually really great for cleanin ur hands after going to the supermarket or after standing in line to buy lunch and not being able to go to the bathroom to wash my hands. I keep on in the car so no matter what i have the option of clean hands. # nogermzone
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this sanitizer because it gets my little girls to wash their hands and clean their hands! They have it in their backpacks and they use it all the time.
Shandi S.
I purchased this for my daughter to carry in her bag for school. She loves Hello Kitty and thinks it smells great. I bought a larger bottle to use at home and can say that it definitely does the job. It smells great and is super cute!
Christine C.
Severn, MD
I originally bought this for Hello Kitty, but I ended up really liking the product. It didn't dry out my hands and it has a nice scent. It's affordable and convenient so I'll definitely be repurchasing this. I plan on putting them all over my house especially come winter and cold season
Selena G.