Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA
My child loves using this hand sanitizer! It's easy to carry in her backpack and is not expensive at all. My child uses it everyday. I've always used dial so I wouldn't really know about another brand.
Neffateri M.
It's a really cute product and it smells like strawberries too me. I love it and I think any body would. Who could pass up anything with hello kitty on it especially if your getting if for your kids.
Sherlyn F.
It helps keeps my hands not dry and that it really helps for my sister because she gets stuff all over her hands sometimes and with that I can just put some on her and her hands will be good as new.
jessica m.
Flemingsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product!! Its great to keep on my purse foor on the go snacks and germy situations. It smells pleasant and Hello Kitty is super fun. Its easy to get my little girls to use this product!!
Kaitlyn P.
Beaufort, SC
It wasn't the best soap I have ever used. But it does clean your hands well. Dial soap isn't really healthy for your skin. When I use it I get dry skin and when you get dry skin you always itch.
Morgan S.
I have a 5 year old daughter who loves this product. We bought it from Target and it's very affordable. The Hand Sanitizer is a perfect size to fit in her backpack or lunch box for school.
The product is ok the smell I thought was ok there is a lot inside the bottle it is affordable for the size it is. I have used it for awhile but if I were to buy it again I would buy it.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
I have a 5 yr old and a 3 yr old and they love using this hand sanitizer . My daughter loves it because of the hello kitty design and son just likes how it smells! definitely recommend
Carrie B.
Orange, TX
Great for little girls to carry and teach them early to sanitize and keep those little hands clean. Great smell and doesn't leave hands sticky or with a residue feeling on your hands.
Brytni B.
Lincolnton, NC
I buy this for my kids. They love the fun Hello Kitty design. However, they're not a fan of the smell. They should look into adding a scent line to their selection of hand sanitizers.
Selena G.