Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Tina S.
Tina S.
Gray Court, SC
Sometimes you just don't have time to get your kid to a sink to wash their hands after they sneeze. This adorable Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer keeps them excited to be clean.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Kingsport, TN
I like this product because I enjoy hello kitty and it has a very nice smell. One thing that I didn't like about it was that I didn't think it have a very nice texture .
Maria Eloisa C.
Maria Eloisa C.
Beaverton, OR
My daughter loves it ! It's cute smells nice and I see her wash her hands constantly! I have used it it's also very nice makes my hands a little dry but great for kids!
K H.
K H.
Jonesboro, IN
It has a slightly artificial smell to it. Yes I know hand sanitizers use artificial smells, but it smells fake. It works really well though and isn't too much in price.
Martha S.
Martha S.
My little one has to carry this with her everywhere. She received it in a gift set and is beggingg me to get her more. She loves the light scent and her hands germ-free!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Westbury, NY
It's cute to bring around and it does it's job! My mom got it for me because she saw that it was cute. It's hand sanitizer and it is very easy to just throw in the bag.
Nevada W.
Nevada W.
Lead, SD
Picked this up because my daughter loves hello kitty and I always carrry a hand sanitizer in my purse. Love the smell and it's gentle enough for the little ones hands!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Carthage, NC
My daughter loves themail hello kitty on the bottle and it smells good. I got this for her because every time she sees me used hand sanitizer she wants to use some too!
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Hawthorne, NJ
Bought this for my little sister to put in the purse I bought her and she loved it!! The color and packaging and everything was so cute.!. You should really get this!
I purchased this recently for my niece and she fell in love. Washing her hands are now her favorite. The soap contains stronghold raspberry. I bought it at Walgreens.
Selena G.