Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Tina S.
Gray Court, SC
Sometimes you just don't have time to get your kid to a sink to wash their hands after they sneeze. This adorable Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer keeps them excited to be clean.
K H.
Jonesboro, IN
It has a slightly artificial smell to it. Yes I know hand sanitizers use artificial smells, but it smells fake. It works really well though and isn't too much in price.
Martha S.
My little one has to carry this with her everywhere. She received it in a gift set and is beggingg me to get her more. She loves the light scent and her hands germ-free!
Lexie C.
Hawthorne, NJ
Bought this for my little sister to put in the purse I bought her and she loved it!! The color and packaging and everything was so cute.!. You should really get this!
ANGELA S.
Pulaski, VA
My daughter loves this product! I would recommend it to anyone who loves Hello Kitty. It is very affordable. My daughter uses it several times a day, so we buy alot.
I purchased this recently for my niece and she fell in love. Washing her hands are now her favorite. The soap contains stronghold raspberry. I bought it at Walgreens.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
My sister loves this product I buy it for her so she can put it in her bookbag for school.. it comes in a great size .. the smell is very sweet and not too strong .
Cecilia R.
Soap Lake, WA
Smells great, amazing to use on the go! Plus who doesn't love hello kitty?! Very affective and easy to use. As well as easy to store and put in purse or backpack!
Brittany F.
Iron, MN
I mostly got it because I'm a HUGE Hello Kitty fan, but it doesn't have a very strong smell it's light and has a soft fragrance without being to much, it's perfect
Alicia E.
Dial Hello Kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer is a great product it cleans your hand and sanitize them really good it has a great smail and lives your hands soft.
Selena G.