Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Shelby H.
I got this for Christmas and me and my little sister loved it. It's hard to keep her hands clean but she loves hello kitty so when I wanted to wash her hands or at least clean them I would say lets go get some hello kitty
My dad got this for me! It's really cute and easy to carry around in my purse. I always carry hand sanitizer with me and this is a great one. Easy to use and lasts a long time. It's great. I'd definitely get it again.
Briana L.
Salem, OR
This hand sanitizer is very useful and it soaks into the skin and it does not make my hands dry it leaves a great fragrance after and all of my friends want to use it cause it's so good I do recommend this product.
I love this product it's so cute and love the colors. I bought it at Walgreens near me. I use it every time I finish watching my hands. It's soft on the hands and easy. I love it it's so great to use on the daily.
Nia I.
First I love the bottle so much , like seriously! And also the product smells so good, omg. I went to the store and got my nieces some and they loved it! They now love putting on hand sanitizer which is a win-win.
Aijmeerah R.
Eatontown
Ahh, I remember carrying these around school as a young child, mother would never let me leave without it. The whimsical Hello Kitty makes any little girl smile and the light scent makes it a pleasure to put on.
i love this product, and the scent. its more a prodict for younger kids, but its very aforable. i bought it at Walmart, and used it whenever my hands are dirty. i am very satisfied by this product over all.
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
I'm a grown woman, but hey I love hello kitty. !! So I grabbed this small bottle to keep in my diaper bag, to use after yucky diaper changes. And it doesn't dry my hands out
Mallorie M.
Attalla, AL
Love the smell , cleanliness and the results of this product . Also very affordable and easy to use for kids . Very effective when killing jerms and cleaning hands . I use my hand sanatizer very often .
Teri I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I love this product, it has adorable packaging. I absolutely love hello kitty and this is just adorable. I think it it is great to have around. I would suggest people to get this product to have around.
Selena G.