Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Melody P.
Arlington, TX
Cute little alternative for bath and body works hand sanitizer. Smells great and cleans and sanitizes your hands well as any other hand sanitizer would.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Very cute bottle. Does its job and it doesn't hace a strong smell. Reccomend. Plus in love hello kitty
Kotton L.
Boonton, NJ
I love love love the smell it's handy if your out of soap and you feel clean after using it
Chely G.
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter, I always tell her to wash her hands and she never rely wanted to till I bought her the hello kitty one , it leaves her hands smooth and smelling great
Victoria L.
Maxie , VA
Always keeps my hands feeling clean, and it has such cute packaging! These are my favorite hand sanitizers, I'll definitely purchase them again.
Lexi T.
Carlsbad, NM
My kids love it ! It's cute and simple and easy for them to use. I love the brand never had any complaints about it.
Sandra S.
I am a child at heart…so the packaging got me. I was very pleased to discover the scent was amazing. It was refreshing. I even had guys compliment the scent! I would repurchase.
Nancy M.
Peru, IN
It's a nice size easy to travel with. My daughter loves it. Takes it everywhere we go

Wendy W.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daughter loves this stuff! You can never keep a kid too clean and she loves to use her hello kitty sanitizer!
Maria Eloisa C.
Beaverton, OR
My daughter loves it ! It's cute smells nice and I see her wash her hands constantly! I have used it it's also very nice makes my hands a little dry but great for kids!
Selena G.