Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Brytni B.
Brytni B.
Lincolnton, NC
I buy this for my kids. They love the fun Hello Kitty design. However, they're not a fan of the smell. They should look into adding a scent line to their selection of hand sanitizers.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
I absolutely love Hello Kitty, so when seen this I immediately knew it was a must have! The product keeps my hands smoothe and hydrated, but most of all clean! The smell was amazing!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX
My daughter absolutely loves this product! She always asks me if she can have some after she washes her hands! It brings me comfort to know that her hands are always extra clean!
Jhazmin A.
Jhazmin A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I bought one for my little sister and she loves it. Not just for the character on it, but it helps her keep clean because shes one girl whos not fraid to get dirty while playing.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
I am a child at heart…so the packaging got me. I was very pleased to discover the scent was amazing. It was refreshing. I even had guys compliment the scent! I would repurchase.
Norma M.
Norma M.
Las Vegas, NV
I carry hand sanitizer in my purse and the fact that this bottle has hello kitty on it made it so much better! I loved it! Always got complimented on it. I recommend you buy it!
Regina M.
Regina M.
Columbia, SC
My best friends grandmother gave this to me and I loved it!! Hello Kitty is my absolute favorite chapter and I loved having such a cute sanitizer for cleaning my hands on the go
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Mcconnelsville, OH
Daughter loved this product. The Hello Kitty design made it more kid friendly, she shared it with her friends. All of them loved the scent and knowing them were killing germs.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Memphis, TN
I got this in a Christmas gift set . The scent was nice and I would use it occasionally but it seemed kind of cheap to me . I guess that's expected out of a gift set though.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
I'm a grown woman, but hey I love hello kitty. !! So I grabbed this small bottle to keep in my diaper bag, to use after yucky diaper changes. And it doesn't dry my hands out
Selena G.