Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

jenniffer c.
jenniffer c.
Sugar land , TX
Honestly I'm a sucker for packaging, and of course I love Hello Kitty, but honestly this is just like any other hand sanitizer. Would I buy it again? Yes, but only because of the packaging.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Montgomery, TX
It is basically just another hand sanitizer, nothing too special about this one other than the hello kitty picture which is cute. But yes it does the job, used it about 5 to 6 times a day.
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
Really cute hand sanitizer that encourage little children to keep away from germs and keep sanitary And clean and it's really a good idea to have to keep a good healthy and clean lifestyle
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
I have a 5 year old daughter who loves this product. We bought it from Target and it's very affordable. The Hand Sanitizer is a perfect size to fit in her backpack or lunch box for school.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Whittier, CA
Very convenient for on the go and smells AMAZING. Perfect for little girls or boys ,or even the adults that just think it's cute and smells nice. Also makes hands feel clean and Sanitized
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
thatcher, az
I always buy this for my little girls backpack. The packaging is super cute, and it's also affordable. She loves knowing that it's in her backpack and loves to share it with her friends.
The product is ok the smell I thought was ok there is a lot inside the bottle it is affordable for the size it is. I have used it for awhile but if I were to buy it again I would buy it.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bakersfield, CA
i keep this at my desk at work and I love it! It's nice having it right at my desk, so convenient. It's less harsh than other hand sanitizers and makes my hands feeling clean. Love it!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
I have a 5 yr old and a 3 yr old and they love using this hand sanitizer . My daughter loves it because of the hello kitty design and son just likes how it smells! definitely recommend
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Orange, TX
Great for little girls to carry and teach them early to sanitize and keep those little hands clean. Great smell and doesn't leave hands sticky or with a residue feeling on your hands.
Selena G.