Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Nevada W.
Lead, SD
Picked this up because my daughter loves hello kitty and I always carrry a hand sanitizer in my purse. Love the smell and it's gentle enough for the little ones hands!
Cassandra T.
Carthage, NC
My daughter loves themail hello kitty on the bottle and it smells good. I got this for her because every time she sees me used hand sanitizer she wants to use some too!
Kirsten G.
Albuquerque, NM
The little bottles are easy to throw into a backpack or purse. They smell great, they don't dry out your hands and are moisturizing. They're great to use when you don't have access to soap and water and want to feel clean!
Irais O.
Love the appearance. I enjoyed the hello kitty picture in the front Nd the size was perfect, lasted a long time but was efficient with only a little bit of product my hands felt clean and the smell was not too overwhelming.
Grace T.
Westbury, NY
It's cute to bring around and it does it's job! My mom got it for me because she saw that it was cute. It's hand sanitizer and it is very easy to just throw in the bag.
This hand sanitizer is really good like any hand sanitizer that kills germs but this one leaves a good scent . It is adorable isn't expensive at all & very effective I mean it does KILL germs lol I would recommend to others.
Claudia M.
Cocoa, FL
my daughter and i are obsessed with hello kitty so i love the display and also the color pink! this soap is awesome and cleans all the dirt and bad germs right away!
Kayla M.
This is very cute and small enough to fit in a child's backpack. I purchased this at Walmart . It's a hand sanitizer similar to the full sized ones. It's very effective and easy for the kids to use. I would purchase again
Shelby H.
I got this for Christmas and me and my little sister loved it. It's hard to keep her hands clean but she loves hello kitty so when I wanted to wash her hands or at least clean them I would say lets go get some hello kitty
Krissy P.
I have used this for a little bit before. It doesnt really compare to any items that i have used. The smell is a little weird. It didnt really meet me expectations. It could have been better. But overall it was good :)
Selena G.