Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

tylee w.
My daughter enjoys having this travel size in hand. Quit clean of her hands. She enjoys the hello kitty lable as well
Vanessa W.
Phoenix
I like the option of not making my skin dry and the scent is really good. I use all the time at work an really recommend it
Rachel B.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
My daughter loves to use this while we are on the go! Perfect size aND she loves that hello kitty is right on the front of it!
Lilly C.
Keeps the germs away and super cute bottle. I bought this because I always carry a tube of hand sanitizer with me incase I need it. It's very easy to use, just open and squirt into your hand. I am overall satisfied with this product and would recommend especially for little girls in school that are around germs all day. Hello Kitty on the front will make them want to use hand sanitizer all the time.
Kayla M.
This is very cute and small enough to fit in a child's backpack. I purchased this at Walmart . It's a hand sanitizer similar to the full sized ones. It's very effective and easy for the kids to use. I would purchase again
jasmyne w.
Belleville, IL
It smells very good. kids love it because its hello kitty . It's more appealing to the kids than other hand sanitizer . It's extremely affordable and inexpensive. It's simply, all you do is squeeze it and rub it on your hands. I extremely satisfied with this product.
Alexa D.
I bought this for my daughter because were on the go a lot and it comes very handy for when she gets her hands sticky. i carry this in the car and we use it daily. The design on the bottle is so cute and the product is great and i am completely satisfied.
Suheiley M.
Clifton, NJ
I think the little Hello Kitty hand sanitizer is good for your kids because it influence them to be clean and to not spread germs to sneeze in the arm and to be clean and it's really really good it comes in different kinds of sense you can choose like watermelon and so many more
Jessica C.
This bottle comes in handy for back to school. It smells great and makes your hand feeling clean.
Keira Z.
Reading, PA
It was just like a normal scented hand sanitizer is justscented my hands though did feel clean and all the germs were all off
Selena G.