Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Townsend, DE
I brought this for my 7 year old daughter to keep in her backpack and i keep one in my pocket book and i like that it has a nice scent and it doesn't dry you hands out like some other hand Sanitizers
Neffateri M.
Neffateri M.
It's a really cute product and it smells like strawberries too me. I love it and I think any body would. Who could pass up anything with hello kitty on it especially if your getting if for your kids.
Najay C.
Najay C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this hand sanitizer it cleans my hands to the best extent. I think that more people should use this hand Sanitizer. On my first time using it , it actually worked very well I was so surprised.
Sherlyn F.
Sherlyn F.
It helps keeps my hands not dry and that it really helps for my sister because she gets stuff all over her hands sometimes and with that I can just put some on her and her hands will be good as new.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Flemingsburg, KY
Love this product!! Its great to keep on my purse foor on the go snacks and germy situations. It smells pleasant and Hello Kitty is super fun. Its easy to get my little girls to use this product!!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Beaufort, SC
It wasn't the best soap I have ever used. But it does clean your hands well. Dial soap isn't really healthy for your skin. When I use it I get dry skin and when you get dry skin you always itch.
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Cute travel size that is sweet for the ladies in the home. Not sticky once applied to your hands, convenient for your purse or school bag.
Your little girls in the home will love this product.
Chely G.
Chely G.
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter, I always tell her to wash her hands and she never rely wanted to till I bought her the hello kitty one , it leaves her hands smooth and smelling great
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Henderson, NV
This dial hello kitty soap is so cute and. So easy just to bring around in your purse bag or whatever you use to hold your things in it smells good and doesn't feel like it drys my hands out
Eli D.
Eli D.
San Francisco, CA
This hand sanitizer smells not too strong and has some pink or red microbeads in it that I guess help not drying your hands that much? overall nice packaging and definitely gets the job done
Selena G.