Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Ashley T.
Cypress, TX
My daughter absolutely loves this product! She always asks me if she can have some after she washes her hands! It brings me comfort to know that her hands are always extra clean!
Heather I.
Love Dial soap in general! Really removes dirt and germs completely. Left my hands feeling fresh and clean! Love the hello kitty label design on the front. My baby cousin wanted to wash her hands more because of the fun picture! Great product!
Norma M.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I carry hand sanitizer in my purse and the fact that this bottle has hello kitty on it made it so much better! I loved it! Always got complimented on it. I recommend you buy it!
Chelsea A.
Bridgeport, CT
This product does the job of making my hands germ free while smelling good at the same time. it works just as well as any Hand Sanitizer. it met my expectations. I use it ALL the time since its in my Bathroom. I would definitely buy again.
April W.
Aubrey, TX
Every school year I have packed the Dial Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer in my kids back pack's and they love it! You can never be to save when it comes to germs at school! It never drys their skin out and they love the smell! A must have!!!
Hannah B.
Porter Ranch, CA
I'm not really a fan of hand sanitizers, I rather just wash my hands with soap and water because some hand sanitizers feel sticky. This was just an alright one. It didn't smell bad or anything but i prefer bath and body works because of their wide variety of great scents.
Shandi S.
I purchased this for my daughter to carry in her bag for school. She loves Hello Kitty and thinks it smells great. I bought a larger bottle to use at home and can say that it definitely does the job. It smells great and is super cute!
Jessica M.
Chico, CA
Huge fan and user of Dial soap. The hand sanitizer isn't any different. Having hello kitty on the label made it fun too. My hands felt soft and not dry as some hand sanitizers leave your hands feeling so dry, this one didn't.
Savannah F.
Kingsport, TN
I like this product because I enjoy hello kitty and it has a very nice smell. One thing that I didn't like about it was that I didn't think it have a very nice texture .
Katherine J.
Sun City, CA
I love this product! I originally had bought it for my Neice who was going back to school and it smelt so amazing I had to go out and buy some more for my self! Cute, convenient, and it smells great! What more could you ask for?
Selena G.