Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Elizabethtown, KY
My daughter loves this product. She is such a germ a phob, especially at school. She keeps it attached to her bookbag and uses it multiple times daily. Her hands are never dried out and smell like strawberry
i love this product, and the scent. its more a prodict for younger kids, but its very aforable. i bought it at Walmart, and used it whenever my hands are dirty. i am very satisfied by this product over all.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
My daughter is 5 and as we all know kids get dirty. My daughter loves to use this and I know she's actually getting clean hands. We love the smell and it's not a harsh product. It doesn't dry her hands out.
Kiyori N.
Kiyori N.
Whitefish, MT
My mom loves Hello Kitty so of course she bought this at Safeway.
It smells really good and keeps your hands clean for a while. This is similar to other products and if you love Hello kitty give it a try
Grace D.
Grace D.
It's cute and has a nice citrusy smell to it. This product doesn't dry my skin out which is very important to me because I work in the healthcare field and use it all day long. I always keep it with me.
Mallorie M.
Mallorie M.
Attalla, AL
Love the smell , cleanliness and the results of this product . Also very affordable and easy to use for kids . Very effective when killing jerms and cleaning hands . I use my hand sanatizer very often .
Talia N.
Talia N.
Richmond
Love the cute little Hello Kitty label. Smells sooooo good! Most hand sanitizers dont smell that great but this one does. It puts all of the others to shame. it's a must have in your life. I promise !!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA
My child loves using this hand sanitizer! It's easy to carry in her backpack and is not expensive at all. My child uses it everyday. I've always used dial so I wouldn't really know about another brand.
Deve' A.
Deve' A.
High Point, NC
I was given this as a gift in a basket since I love all things hello kitty!! Loved the way it didn't leave my hands dry or sticky like some hand sanitizers do. Great light scent and even cuter bottle!!
Najay C.
Najay C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this hand sanitizer it cleans my hands to the best extent. I think that more people should use this hand Sanitizer. On my first time using it , it actually worked very well I was so surprised.
Selena G.