Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Alexa D.
I bought this for my daughter because were on the go a lot and it comes very handy for when she gets her hands sticky. i carry this in the car and we use it daily. The design on the bottle is so cute and the product is great and i am completely satisfied.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
My sister loves this product I buy it for her so she can put it in her bookbag for school.. it comes in a great size .. the smell is very sweet and not too strong .
Tori S.
Central Lake, MI
Love the cute packaging makes it more fun for my kids to use and smells great! It also makes my hands feel clean without drying them out.
Oneshia R.
Madison, MS
Great for on the go, has a nice smell to it and the kids will love applying it. Definitely a product I would keep around
Stacy T.
White Plains, NY
I mainly buaght this for my duaghter because she is a huge hello kittty but quess wat i use it also lol thank you dial hello kitty hand sanitizer
Zelda S.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Got this for my niece at school so that way she would have some. Great buy and her classmates are jealous.
Irene H.
I got this in a small travel size for my diaper bag. I have 2 babies and on the go a lot so I use tons of sanitizer. Itdoes not dry hands at all.
Brooke K.
Booneville, MS
I love the hello kitty hand sanitizer and if you have a little girl you will too!! Usually my LO complains that any hand sanitizer smells yuck and refuses to use it. Which is a problem because, well, kids are gross sometimes. But with this product there's a fun character she knows on there and it's not as smelly as others so she doesn't mind using it. The size is just right to carry on all of our adventures too!!
Great product! My kids live it! It's soft on the skin and it's kid friendly! I would buy this whole company if I could!
Ashley M.
Okatie , SC
My daughter uses this all the time. She has it for school, dance and tumbling. The scent is nice but not overwhelming and it does what it's intended to do!
Selena G.