Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Kiyori N.
Whitefish, MT
My mom loves Hello Kitty so of course she bought this at Safeway.
It smells really good and keeps your hands clean for a while. This is similar to other products and if you love Hello kitty give it a try
Arely T.
Bought this for my niece when my nephew was born she loved it. Big hello kitty fan and good for her to get near the baby safely with no germs.
Suheiley M.
Clifton, NJ
I think the little Hello Kitty hand sanitizer is good for your kids because it influence them to be clean and to not spread germs to sneeze in the arm and to be clean and it's really really good it comes in different kinds of sense you can choose like watermelon and so many more
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I keep this in my purse for my nieces so when we go out and they need clean hands they are more enticed to use the product!
Roselyn T.
Apple Valley, CA
This brand I have tried and I'm not Gonna lie it's very relaxing and has a great texture
Breanne J.
This is a great size to keep in my purse. It is always a reasonable price. Cute packaging. Very similar to other hand sanitizers. I usually purchase at Walmart or Publix. I would recommend to others.
Liz G.
Temperance, MI
When i am not using bath and body works hand sanitizer, i tend to lean towards cutesy bottle. I absolutely love this product , not only because of the cute hello kitty but also because it does a really good job of making my hands feel as though i just washed them.Two thumbs up .
Kristie A.
Winston Salem, NC
I purchased Dial Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer to keep in my purse. The product goes on smoothly and doesn't make your skin tingle like so many other hand sanitizers. My daughter doesn't put up a fight to use this like she does with other products. Lightly scented so you don't smell like a hospital! I would highly recommend this product!
Kayleigh D.
Columbia, MO
Hello Kitty is one of my favorite characters and this hand sanitizer not only does its jobs perfectly, but it adds a cute flare to my purse.
Alicia G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Pleasant scent, germ killing, just a bit too lingering for me and little ones.
Selena G.