Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Indianapolis, IN
This hand sanitizer is perfect for my go-go life. I bought it at Sam's Club, so it wasn't pricey, and smells wonderful. If I had a choice at my usual grocery store, it'd be this Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer.
My dad got this for me! It's really cute and easy to carry around in my purse. I always carry hand sanitizer with me and this is a great one. Easy to use and lasts a long time. It's great. I'd definitely get it again.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love buying Dial sanitizer for the kids to have in their book bags all year long. My daughter loves this Hello Kitty one and it smells great , it's also super affordable I usually pick it up for a couple of bucks.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Henderson, NV
Keep this in my bag at all times! Hello kitty specifically! Purchased at target. Simple to use and very convenient because it's purse size. Smells better then any other sanitizer and I would definitely recommend it
Briana L.
Briana L.
Salem, OR
This hand sanitizer is very useful and it soaks into the skin and it does not make my hands dry it leaves a great fragrance after and all of my friends want to use it cause it's so good I do recommend this product.
I love this product it's so cute and love the colors. I bought it at Walgreens near me. I use it every time I finish watching my hands. It's soft on the hands and easy. I love it it's so great to use on the daily.
Anji H.
Anji H.
Lees Summit, MO
This is great for young girls going to school. It easy to carry around and it's cute. Personally the scent was too strong for me. Doesn't seem to bother me niece. This has a good price as well. Somewhat recommend.
Nia I.
Nia I.
First I love the bottle so much , like seriously! And also the product smells so good, omg. I went to the store and got my nieces some and they loved it! They now love putting on hand sanitizer which is a win-win.
Aijmeerah R.
Aijmeerah R.
Eatontown
Ahh, I remember carrying these around school as a young child, mother would never let me leave without it. The whimsical Hello Kitty makes any little girl smile and the light scent makes it a pleasure to put on.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clifton, CO
My daughter absolutely loves hello kitty. And this was one of the only ways my daughter would use hand sanitizer, and now she lets me know when it's getting low and time for a new one for ion her back pack. Lol
Selena G.