Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Isakeia T.
Cordova, TN
I have bough dial hand sanitizer for my little sister she love it and I love it also to me it leave your hand soft and smelling very good.
Grace T.
Westbury, NY
It's cute to bring around and it does it's job! My mom got it for me because she saw that it was cute. It's hand sanitizer and it is very easy to just throw in the bag.
Monica J.
Mesquite, TX
I love this first of all because it's pink.... I can just throw it in my purse and it if always available
Nesstia G.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughters love keeping clean with the dial Hello Kitty moisturizing hand sanitizer. Its great for on the go. I keep one in the car and one in my purse for when we are on the go and can't get to running water. Its perfect for play dates at the park or beach. Even in the car. Its not drying like most other hand sanitizers. Plus the girl just love anything Hello kitty.
Allison K.
Marietta
Perfect for traveling even with the smallest purse. And the cute Hello Kitty is a plus.
Martha S.
My little one has to carry this with her everywhere. She received it in a gift set and is beggingg me to get her more. She loves the light scent and her hands germ-free!
Adriona M.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells awesome and dries fast. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and looking clean. Very pretty packaging.
Neffateri M.
It's a really cute product and it smells like strawberries too me. I love it and I think any body would. Who could pass up anything with hello kitty on it especially if your getting if for your kids.
Keira Z.
Reading, PA
It was just like a normal scented hand sanitizer is justscented my hands though did feel clean and all the germs were all off
Hailie F.
Lohn, TX
My little girl uses this all the time lol I like the smell and so does she it smells like strawberries and I guess it works ...
Selena G.