Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Deborah A.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer 2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tre'sor M.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Irais O.
Irais O.
Love the appearance. I enjoyed the hello kitty picture in the front Nd the size was perfect, lasted a long time but was efficient with only a little bit of product my hands felt clean and the smell was not too overwhelming.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Albuquerque, NM
The little bottles are easy to throw into a backpack or purse. They smell great, they don't dry out your hands and are moisturizing. They're great to use when you don't have access to soap and water and want to feel clean!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Winston Salem, NC
Keep this in my purse. Nothing wrong with having a little whimsy while maintaining bacteria fighting skills as well! I love hello kitty and this smells so good that I Never leave home without it. You can always trust dial.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
I got this for Christmas and me and my little sister loved it. It's hard to keep her hands clean but she loves hello kitty so when I wanted to wash her hands or at least clean them I would say lets go get some hello kitty
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
This is very cute and small enough to fit in a child's backpack. I purchased this at Walmart . It's a hand sanitizer similar to the full sized ones. It's very effective and easy for the kids to use. I would purchase again
Amber M.
Amber M.
Terre Haute, IN
I bought this for my niece and she loves it , it is a great product compared to others , I bought it at my local grocery store and it is very effective my niece wants to use it all the time . I love the fact she loves it
maya k.
maya k.
I loved this little hand sanitizer! I was cute and practical to carry with me, and it's very cheap! It also has Hello Kitty on it so how can you say no? I was very satisfied with this purchase and will repurchase again!
Kim O.
Kim O.
Westminster, CA
I have bought this one time and it was the best product I got. It smelled really good. It was better than I expected so I use it everyday. It was a little pricey but it was worth it. I would recommend anyone to get this
angella s.
angella s.
I love the color and the cute cartoon option this gives you. you can keep your hands clean but still have the option of having it cute. still has the same great affect and I recommend all the girls out there to get it..
Krissy P.
Krissy P.
I have used this for a little bit before. It doesnt really compare to any items that i have used. The smell is a little weird. It didnt really meet me expectations. It could have been better. But overall it was good :)
Selena G.