Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®.

Morgan S.
I have a 5 year old daughter who loves this product. We bought it from Target and it's very affordable. The Hand Sanitizer is a perfect size to fit in her backpack or lunch box for school.
Nevada W.
Lead, SD
Picked this up because my daughter loves hello kitty and I always carrry a hand sanitizer in my purse. Love the smell and it's gentle enough for the little ones hands!
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these little hand sanitizers! I always keep one in my car, one in my purse and one in my home! I don't use them every day as much as I did when my daughter was an infant. I seem to need a reason for it about once a week though! My toddler will touch something icky when we are out running errands and we can't get to a bathroom fast enough to wash her hands, so this is the perfect solution! My daughter loves the hello kitty image also!
Gaby V.

I love much this product is very moisturizing and smells great truth one of my favorite products, I highly recommend it for the whole family
Tina S.
Gray Court, SC
Sometimes you just don't have time to get your kid to a sink to wash their hands after they sneeze. This adorable Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer keeps them excited to be clean.
Megan M.
Kenner, LA
I love Hello Kitty and having a tiny reminder of that every time I clean my hands is hilarious and awesome. Doesn't smell horrible like some of them. Cleans just as good as the other Dial sanitizers. It lasts a good while too. I like that the price wasn't marked up just because it was a character too.
Jessica R.
Sanford, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter and I both used this product, she loved the hello kitty design on the bottle and I loved how my hands did felt moisturized and not dry after use.
megan s.
Hooks, TX
My daughter has this and puts it in her lunch box. Also it works great on my daughters sensitive skin.
Helen J.
Portland
Got this a while back, the packaging is very cute and it smells like normal hand sanitizer. The only thing is that its a little more expensive than other hand sanitizers but overall the price is pretty affordable. The amount you get is ok and its great to bring on the go.
Ashley V.
Bakersfield , CA
This seriously has the cutest packaging ever and works so good! I felt super confident that this left my hands clean (:
Selena G.