Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®.

Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
I do not like this product at all it dried my knuckles out so badly and it was more watery than other sanitizers.
Evan L.
One of my family members bought this soap a while back. I honestly hated the smell of this soap. And it made my hands feel slimy. I never would buy this soap again. compared to the soft soap brand hand soap I usually use this is horrible. I guess that explains the cheap price tag.
Kaitlyn P.
Beaufort, SC
It wasn't the best soap I have ever used. But it does clean your hands well. Dial soap isn't really healthy for your skin. When I use it I get dry skin and when you get dry skin you always itch.
Fatema Y.
Union City, CA
this hand sanitizer is very cute. But it is something that is only for a kids use. Its smell is very detracting. that is what makes it so low on the rating. The claim of being moisturizing is very true. But because of the smell, i'd rather buy another hand sanitzer, like germ x or just a regular one from dial. If you have a daughter that is in love with Hello Kitty or you are in love with Hello Kitty, then go for it, otherwise I wouldnt.
Suzie P.
Montreal, QC
Super standard and ordinary hand sanitizer. Dried out my hands more than purell does.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I'll be honest, I just bought this because it was pink. It's pretty strong smelling. It was not my favorite hand sanitizer. I just got off the public train and my hands were dirty so I stopped in a Rite Aid. Overall, it did it's job but I'm not sure I would purchase it again.
Alexandra W.
York
Gave me a rash, and also gave other people in my family rashes! It is easy to use, but I don't recommend it! It's affordable.
Sanii D.
It's an okay hand sanitizer but it leave a sticky feel on my hands and I don't really appreciate that. I would not really recommend this to anyone else unless the like the sticky finish. I like feeling like I have clean hands, this does not achieve that. It has an amazing smell so I usually use it because of that.
Zani R.
It smells great and you could basically take this any where. I really like this product.
Vikki T.
Camby, IN
This product has a roses smell to it. Usually this would be recommended for kids due to the Hello Kitty packaging. This compares to more high end products the same. Its effectiveness is the same thing. They both cleanse your hands. You can find this brand at any store.
Selena G.