Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Tre'sor M.Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®.

Helen J.
Portland
Got this a while back, the packaging is very cute and it smells like normal hand sanitizer. The only thing is that its a little more expensive than other hand sanitizers but overall the price is pretty affordable. The amount you get is ok and its great to bring on the go.
Leyna N.
East Hartford, CT
I carry this everywhere with me. It conveniently fits in my fuzzy clutch. It is so cute and always needed. It isn't overly scented or sticky which is great. It leaves your hands feeling clean.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these little hand sanitizers! I always keep one in my car, one in my purse and one in my home! I don't use them every day as much as I did when my daughter was an infant. I seem to need a reason for it about once a week though! My toddler will touch something icky when we are out running errands and we can't get to a bathroom fast enough to wash her hands, so this is the perfect solution! My daughter loves the hello kitty image also!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this smells so good i love this dial product great as for the travel and its easy to use lasts all long and not expensive very pricey i do recommend not affordable at all its better than others products overall satisfaction yes from this i would redo
Carol L.
Torrance, CA
I love this little bottle! It's so convenient and cute!! It does it's trick leaving your hands feeling cleaner when you don't have access to a soap and water. I carry this with me everywhere I go.
Donna G.
Dover, NH
I always have and keep Dial hand sanitizer in my purse, at my kitchen sink, and, at all three of my bathroom sinks in my home. I also keep small bottles of them in my vehicles, because you just never know when you may need to clean off your hands real quick! I have three daughters and five grand daughters, so I like to pick up the Dial Hello Kitty hand sanitizers for them. The girls like the cuteness on the bottles and it encourages them to use the stuff! It's a win-win! Thank you for making such a great-beneficial product, that we all can love and enjoy!
Courtney m.
Jackson, OH
Honestly I love this i have two children and my son is one almost two and my daughter is there months old she was a preemie and she had a low birth weight and I will not just let anyone not even my self just straight grab and hold my children they need to wash their hands and put hand sanitizer on what can I say I'm a control freak but come on have you ever took care of a sick baby up all night and it makes you feel horrible who wants their baby's to feel or go through anything that's not great I love this stuff I stick it in my door bag my pump bag so I don't tough my parts dirty handed better safe than sorry I would like it to be a spray though then it would be much more convenient
Amunique L.
Greenbelt, MD
Daughter loves it because its cute so she gets excited to clean her tiny hands lol. Honestly I I tend to use it too because its cute and appeals to my girly side.
Mr.Retail ..
So i have see the joy hello kitty brings to my neice everyday so i used her sanitizer.Its the only ways to get her to clean her hands so now i find myself using it. Its actually really great for cleanin ur hands after going to the supermarket or after standing in line to buy lunch and not being able to go to the bathroom to wash my hands. I keep on in the car so no matter what i have the option of clean hands. # nogermzone
Lilly C.
Keeps the germs away and super cute bottle. I bought this because I always carry a tube of hand sanitizer with me incase I need it. It's very easy to use, just open and squirt into your hand. I am overall satisfied with this product and would recommend especially for little girls in school that are around germs all day. Hello Kitty on the front will make them want to use hand sanitizer all the time.
Selena G.