BY DIAL

Say Hello. Hello Kitty® products from Dial® are fruity scented, and will help keep your skin feeling fresh and clean.  Its cute, clean fun!

• ANy body wash is to irritated for my daughter skin she ge...2 Answers
  • Did you buy it only because it had hello kitty in the bot...5 Answers
Dial® Hello Kitty Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I buy this for my children because it is made by Dial (trusted company), is made in the USA (safe), and it has Hello Kitty (cute) on the front. It smells similar to the hand soap and seems to work just as well as Dial's other products. " in 16 reviews
  • "The bottle caught my eye, because I love hello kitty but the smell made me bring it home. It's a clean, fresh grapefruit scent. I wouldn't exactly call it moisturizing, but it doesn't strip my skin either. After showering, I can wait 5-10 minutes while I tend to my face before slathering lotion on my body and my skin feels just fine. My only qualms are that sometimes I have difficulty opening the bottle and this particular scent can be hard to find locally." in 10 reviews
  • "Smells good and refreshing! Bought it at Walmart! Very gentle on sensitive skin and dry skin. I thought the price was someone in between. I hope to buy more dial body soap, just wish I would get more coupons " in 10 reviews
  • "Bought this for my daughter who has sensitive skin really liked it didn't break her out and left her skin soft an clean.." in 7 reviews
Airyeal C.
Endicott, NY
I got this for my daughter has a nice scent not terribly overpowering. Foams up nicely on a loofah. Doesn't dry the skin or cause itching on sensitive skin. The bottle lasted quite a long time as well a little goes a long way!
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves Hello Kitty and is delighted with these bottles of body wash. Sometimes we can get them locally, but mostly I find them for her at Amazon. Doesnt leave skin dry like most character soaps. The smell is amazing! Would buy it again!
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Love this body wash for kids. Girls especially the prices generous and I repurchased this item repeatedly. I sent is strong and you can smell it after you your shower. I recommend this to any parent.
Victoria G.
Orange Beach, AL
dial body wash makes my skin so smooth and smell so good. the value is a amazing for the price of it. you could get 5 of these for the price of one bath and body works. i use it every day and i always get compliments. i would totally buy it again. i totally recommend it.
Tiffany B.
The Hello kitty body wash my litte girl loves it. Its so gentle on her skin and it smells great. we use it 4 times a week and why also she loves it because it has hello kitty on it. This price is affordable and I will recommend this product to any mom that has a little girl.
Onix M.
I have used this body wash after swimming in the pool at water polo practice. It moisturizes and is gentle on skin. The price is affordable and it smells great! I usually buy it at Target. Kids love the packaging and it smells great. I will buy again
Angelica W.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter loves this product she loves the packaging the scent and the feeling of clean. And I have to admit one time I ran out of my own body wash and this was in the shower and it left me feeling squeaky clean
Emma R.
This product smells amazing and cleans so well! It leaves me feeling very clean. In addition, it also moisturizes my skin. I have bought it from Walmart and Walgreens and it is very affordable. I would most likely repurchase and recommend to anyone.
Maria R.
I enjoy using dial body wash because it doesn't leave a sticky residue and come on, look how cute the bottle is. It smells good, it costs little to nothing, and it is something I'd tell everyone to use!
Lynkethia C.
Good body wash, it smells nice and cleanses the body well and it dries the skin out a little bit. It isn't very moisturizing. I only use it in my skin after a workout to get super clean. My kids are sensitive so I don't use it on them.
Emily C.
orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did you buy it only because it had hello kitty in the bottle?
Cristal R.
ANy body wash is to irritated for my daughter skin she gets rashes and its to itchy. is this to strong for kids??